[FM&T] Force Nexus // 359.15 ABY, 1600 GST

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Duncan Therin
Lost One

[FM&T] Force Nexus // 359.15 ABY, 1600 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

• Subject Details:
We've already visited them before in the past. A Force Nexus is an extremely volatile, dangerous, and usually unpredictable thing. Light or Dark Side, you're bound to stumble across one in your time training here. Though a theoretical lesson, this instruction will aim to teach the effects of a Force Nexus upon objects, locale, as well as explore some of the more famous Force Nexuses that are out in the great big Galaxy.
  • Time, Date & Location:
359.15 ABY, 1600 GST - Artisan wing classroom.
  • Additional Information:
Again, this is a theoretical lesson. That said, I do have plans in the next year or so for a group of us to make our way to one of the more prominent, yet established and safe locations that are deigned a Force Nexus. This lesson would likely make such a trip a bit easier in terms of what to expect and what to know.
  • Additional Files:

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [FM&T] Force Nexus // 359.12, 1500 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

Due to a heavy backlog of paper work and my mistiming of handling an errand offeorld, I will have to postpone this instruction. I will reschedule as soon as possible!

(( Due to a family emergency that took me out of the house and shovel through several feet of snow at five am (it is now going on two pm where I am) I will be unable to handle this lesson right now. Was hoping to be back sooner, not going to get back for awhile yet. I'll do my best to reschedule this as soon as possible. ))

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [FM&T] Force Nexus // 359.13, 1500 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

Class has been rescheduled! I did say I would try to get it rescheduled for the earliest possible date after all.

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [FM&T] Force Nexus // 359.13, 1400 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

(( I hate doing this to everyone, but I've got to postpone this for another time. I don't have a date in mind right now, but things took a turn for the worst in what happened yesterday. I might be around for this time or I might not, but given I need to be on call and ready to go whenever, I don't, in good conscious, want to start this and wind up leaving it mid way through. Again, apologies. I'll do my best to get this going sometime soon, not on my priority list though. ))

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [FM&T] Force Nexus // 359.15 ABY, 1600 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

(( New time and date scheduled for this class. I can't seriously imagine I won't be able to do it this time, so fingers crossed. Looking forward to it. ))

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [FM&T] Force Nexus // 359.15 ABY, 1600 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

Completed

Attendance:
Keth Flynn (Knight)
Zuri Lyn (Knight)

Aiden Kezeron (Padawan)
Kargaa Tyrus (Padawan - Late)
Mizelia (Padawan - Left early)
Raillie Yenyer (Padawan - Dantooine student)
Rhuacca (Padawan - Left early)
Trin Oniron (Padawan)
Zevaros Sazen (Padawan)

Qovziti Xhoka (Initiate)

If I missed anyone, please let me know! The outstanding attendance brought joy to my heart, wherever it is. I enjoyed the topic, that said, if anyone has any sort of questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Assignment (Optional): Research a Force nexus and report your findings. This is your only task, so do it well. No lackluster assignments, I'll still be reading them all! That said, remember to send me a personal message over the comport with your top three choices on which Force nexus that you're hoping to study and research. Once I confirm it, you're good to go! First come, first served. I've already received a few messages, so make sure to submit them promptly so you reserve your study, as I won't have any duplicates.

That said, the assignment is optional, but there is an added incentive for completing it: your first choice will serve as your vote for the Force nexus that we will be visiting sometime around next year. That's right, we're visiting a Force nexus. Should I deem it an appropriate place, the option with the most votes, then we'll be headed out soon enough. Looking forward to seeing your responses!

Exempt from assignment: Raillie Yenyer, Qovziti Xhoka.

If you wish to be exempt from the assignment, please notify me so I can count up the ballot when it's complete without any confusion.

(( OOC Note to the kind Council: Don't archive this post immediately please! I intend to lock it, just wait off two days so everyone gets the assignment. ))