[FM&T] Force Study: Zeison Sha // 359.22, 1600 GST

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Duncan Therin
Lost One

[FM&T] Force Study: Zeison Sha // 359.22, 1600 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

• Subject Details:
The Zeison Sha. A continuation in my series which I started off with the Matukai. The Zeison Sha are an interesting organization of people, famously known for their abilities regarding survival, telekinesis, and their very own discblade. Their natural aptitude for surviving the most fierce of conditions, built up over years of harsh survival has led to the Zeison Sha becoming one of the most iconic and strangely unknown orders of people. Come and learn more!
  • Time, Date & Location:
359.22 ABY, 1600 GST - Artisan wing classroom.
  • Additional Information:
As always, make sure to bring a snack. Given my position of Sage Master, I was able to come into contact with one of their order that presented herself recently. That said, we will be having a visitor for this one! If you're interested in learning about a firsthand view of this culture and how they interpret the Force, make sure to show up.
  • Additional Files:
N/A

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [FM&T] Force Study: Zeison Sha // 359.19, 1500 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

(( I'm going to have to postpone this until a later date, I'm not quite sure what's going to work for me. Rest assured, it should be done within the next week or so, I officially went on vacation, not that I haven't been out of studies for the entirety of this week already. In any event, things took a turn for the worst with my current situation which will leave me (presumably) indisposed over the weekend and possibly into Monday or Tuesday, not sure which. ))

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [FM&T] Force Study: Zeison Sha // 359.22, 1600 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

New time and date! Short notice, but it works for me. As does it work for our special guest.

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [FM&T] Force Study: Zeison Sha // 359.22, 1600 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

Completed

Attendance:
Cael Dan'kor (Master)

Keth Flynn (Knight)

Hira Taxil (Zeison Sha - Guest)

Aiden Kezeron (Padawan)
Dreshin Bralor (Padawan)
Rhuacca (Padawan)

Qovziti Xhoka (Initiate)

No assignment! Cheers to Hira for showing up. If you see her in the halls the next few days, make sure to say hi. Hopefully you lot took something away from all of this.