[FM&T] The Thought Bomb // 361.16, 1300 GST

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Duncan Therin
Lost One

[FM&T] The Thought Bomb // 361.16, 1300 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

• Subject Details:
A word that some of you may or may not have heard, the event is documented rather well. This will be a combination of both a history lesson and a lesson centered around how the Force can affect others - in ways that are slightly more unexpected.
  • Time, Date & Location:
361.16 ABY, 1300 GST. Artisan wing classroom.
  • Additional Information:
In this lesson we will also be discussing the impacts of this event, as well as what this event created; we commonly refer to it today, as the Valley of the Jedi. A Force nexus.

(( I also realize that this is a rather short notice class, as well as an awkward time for the server, so if a change needs to be happening, just say as much below. I'm hoping to get some good discussion going for this lesson, this time was just one that I knew I'd be good for. ))
  • Additional Files:
N/A

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Mizelia
Lost One

Re: [FM&T] The Thought Bomb // 361.16, 1300 GST

Post by Mizelia »

I just notice this. And I would say, it might be a good idea to not post it so late. Anyways, if it will happen, then I will be there.
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

I am very curious, I will attend.
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Trin Oniron
Lost One

Post by Trin Oniron »

I should be able to attend this class.

◄▌Name : Trin OnironAge : 42Birthdate : 345.19▐►
◄▌Homeplanet : NagiInitiated : 357.21Apprenticed : 358.22▐►
◄▌Mentor : Rehkea'sitra, Isane Fenris, Jerex Sol▐►◄▌Padawan : Kir Darnic▐►

Mizelia
Lost One

Post by Mizelia »

((Unfortunately, I have something RL happenimg at that time. So, I will not be able to come unless the lesson is a bit later. Is it possible to push it a bit further a few hours?))
Kira Alde
Exiled

Post by Kira Alde »

I'll be there, if it's okay for me to attend Master.

Eighteen | New Alderaan | Masterless

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

Completed

Attendance:

Keth Flynn (Knight)

Kargaa Tyrus (Padawan)
Mizelia (Padawan)
Trin Oniron (Padawan)
Zakarie Di'Vosk (Padawan)

Kira Alde (Initiate)

Assignment: Imagine you were in the Army of Light. Would you have stepped forward to take part in the effort to stop the detonation of the Thought Bomb, or sat it out? Be truthful with yourself. Additionally, briefly describe what the Thought Bomb is and the effects it would have if it were on -Rannon- specifically. Lastly, I'd like you to take a look at the Orders of eras past and our current Order, make a juxtaposition out of it. Is the old Order stronger, more courageous, less disciplined, weaker in comparison to what you know? I won't form your opinions for you. Food for thought.

As a side note, if you feel like including a line at the end of your assignment as a suggestion for what the next FM&T class should be, that would be swell too.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn