[Completed] Hand-to-Hand Combat

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Rhuacca
Lost One

[Completed] Hand-to-Hand Combat

Post by Rhuacca »

• Subject Requested:
Hand-to-Hand Combat
  • Open/Private Lesson:
Open to more experienced students (Padawans)
  • Availability:
1700/00 GST, spontaneous planning welcomed
  • Reason For Request:
I would like to further my knowledge in this area, because I feel that i could use some training in the field. My additional size may give an advantage for me, though I feel insecure when it comes to a more serious situation.
  • Additional Information:
n/a
Name: Rhuacca
Birthday: 340.03 ABY
Initiation: 351.13 ABY
Apprenticed: 352.11 ABY, 372.17 ABY
Knighted: 381.24
Last seen 430.?? - 434.??
Languages: Shyriiwook, Xaczik and Basic (Understands) Thykarann and Huttese
Former Rank: Jedi Knight
Mentor(s): Jao Ryn, Zechs Demming
Padawan(s):Aranna Vaan, Serbithar Muunen, Minoda Darkrider

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Open] Hand-to-Hand Combat

Post by Duncan Therin »

Rhuacca,

I wouldn't say I'm the deadliest martial artist, although most Jedi in training do undergo some basic combat training at one point or another. Given my position, I opted to take the commonly learned Force augmented combat. We'll go over the basics, than how to implement the Force into combat as well; who knows, maybe you'll wind up taking a fancy and learning a more unique style of unarmed combat? Given we're similar in size, I think this should prove to be a rather beneficial experience.

As a side note, I'd like to keep numbers low, so if you could round up someone who is smaller in size at the time of the lesson, that would be wonderful. More personalized instruction works better with a lesser number of people. As for an actual time - well, I usually find myself walking about the temple. We can organize something if necessary, but for now, let's just wing it.

Regards,
Duncan Therin

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Hand-to-Hand Combat

Post by Duncan Therin »

COMPLETED

Attendance:

Rhuacca (Padawan Learner)

Like I said in person, Rhuacca, should you desire to strengthen and supplement your form with other abilities, I'm more than happy to help. I suppose it was a bit enthusiastic of me to assume that we would get to the use of Force augmentation in combat! I'll be in touch.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn