Mod Troubles

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Johnsilverknight

Re: Mod Troubles

Post by Johnsilverknight »

Anyways, could someone give me a step by step list on how to solve this? I really want to join but I cannot.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Can you tell us exactly the errors you're getting? Are you trying to join via Steam or CD/Emulation?
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Johnsilverknight

steam and it said it could not load a jedi_transport or load the maps, i stated my errors in previous posts. basically everything that could go wrong did
Johnsilverknight

I have fixed the issue! All I had to do was drag the things from my JEDI folder into my base folder. EDIT: Just when I thought it was over, it won't let me login in-game so I can't do anything. Whenever I enter my CORRECT details, it tells me my account wasn't found so I'm just stuck in a room.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Do you have a RPMod account separate from your Forum one? If not, you will not be able to log into RPMod from the JKA client.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri