[Completed] Introduction to Tutaminis

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Heron Liagri
Lost One

[Completed] Introduction to Tutaminis

Post by Heron Liagri »

• Subject Requested:
Introduction to Tutaminis
  • Open/Private Lesson:
Open
  • Availability:
Whenever I can be found (All day Tomorrow and Sunday weekdays only 2200 and after)
  • Reason For Request:
I've been pushing myself really far into Lightsaber Arts, I feel like I need to get into something else.
  • Additional Information:
I'd prefer to do this on my own, though if others are around they are welcome to join in.
It's your Tyranny that drives me, adds the fire to my flame.
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Introduction to Tutaminis

Post by Duncan Therin »

I am more than apt in this ability and more than happy to introduce you to it. Be forewarned it is extremely strenuous for the unprepared Jedi. I will reach out to you later this evening or early/later tomorrow.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Introduction to Tutaminis

Post by Duncan Therin »

Complete

Attendance:

Heron Liagri (Padawan)

Though you didn't succeed in the ability, I didn't think you would on your first try. This is an advanced ability that you need to take your time with and revise with before taking another shot at it.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn