Suggestion - Lightsabers

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Dixo Xan
Lost One

Suggestion - Lightsabers

Post by Dixo Xan »

When you drop your lightsaber or its knocked out of your hands it automaticaly returns. Can this be turned off? You either have to pick it up (Walk over it), or use the force to summon it.
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Ok, this can now be enabled/disabled by a server Cvar. It will only return when you press Attack, instead of returning automatically after 20 seconds.
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

If it is possible, could you have it return on attack ONLY if Pull 2 + is on the Template? If the player has Pull 1 or 0, forcing him to walk over it to pick it up.

As it will tie in with the Pull Charged effect.
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

It is possible, but how could the player get it back if it falls in a pit or another inaccessible area ?
Dixo Xan
Lost One

Post by Dixo Xan »

On the rare occasion that might happen, /kill.
Torrak

Post by Torrak »

Or jump down and get it, but in rp it is just a small pit in which you have access to get out of from stairs or elevator.
Bram Philipi
Lost One

Post by Bram Philipi »

On this note, what about stengthening Force Push to make it more like it was in KOTOR 1. I remember when I fought Darth Bandon forthe first time, he'd push me and I'd hit the ground hard 20 feet away. Of course, this should depend on how strong the jedi being pushed is. there needs to be some kind of counter or something. Either way, we should update how push works, and maybe even consider adding new tiers to it as well (Force Push level 5).
So this is what the Force feels like...

Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

I agree with Dixo and Torrak about the inaccessible areas, it is a rare case, and adds to RP (as in you COULD loose your lightsaber). I'd even propose that you could pull it with Lv2+ only if it was a X distance. Further means 'going to pick up' or loosing the saber altogheter.

Note : Bram, make another thread for that suggestion.
Alkaiser
Lost One

Post by Alkaiser »

I think that these inaccessible areas are map specific (IE: the landing pad and hangar for Jedi Home 2). If we used maps that had no death drops (IE hopefully the new JEDI map) it wouldn't be a problem.
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

The coming map will not have any deathtraps, or inaccessible areas, removing the drawback.