[Requested] With Beasts

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Cal Enesic
Lost One

[Requested] With Beasts

Post by Cal Enesic »

• Subject Requested:
I would like to learn more about communing with animals in nature.
  • Open/Private Lesson:
Master's discretion.
  • Availability:
Most weeknights 1930-2300, weekends from 1400-0100.
  • Reason For Request:
I've always felt a natural kinship, and a recent lesson from Master Kezeron opened my eyes more fully to our shared connection through the Force.
  • Additional Information:
I have experience with beasts of burden and animal husbandry, but it's been a long time since I've ridden or tended herd.
Sirius Invictus
Jedi Master

Re: [Requested] With Beasts

Post by Sirius Invictus »

That is something that would interest me immensely and that I would love to attend; if that is ok with you Cal and the Master who will take up this request, that is.
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||
Aiden Kezeron
Lost One

Post by Aiden Kezeron »

Just to let you know, I do plan to teach the other more complex side of communing with animals, however do to the incoming War Effort, making it a major class may not be an option. However I will make myself as available as I can and teach it to you on time slots available. If so- I would like to keep these sessions small. I will happily teach anyone that request it, but teaching such a class can take a long time with a large student body present.

|Name: Aiden Kezeron||Age: 46||Birthdate:341.04 |
|Homeplanet(s): Cathar, Naboo|
|Initiated:349.03||Padawaned:350.20||Knighted:370.14|
|Padawan(s): Maeve Lothaire, Lystra Hale|

Adrianna

Sirius Invictus
Jedi Master

Aknowledged and reasonable. Should you be available, if you have the time, please send me a message on the comport so that I can participate Master Kezeron. It's a field I have come to appreciate very much.
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||
Cal Enesic
Lost One

Post by Cal Enesic »

Thank you Aiden; I was hoping you would respond!

I understand another regular class may be difficult with your responsibilities, but I would appreciate an opportunity or two at your convenience.

Sirius; I'd be more than happy to learn alongside you. For anyone else interested, I think we could manage one or two more people without it getting too crowded!
Rothel Janoo
Lost One

Post by Rothel Janoo »

This is something I've been wondering about for a while. Despite my "mechanical nature", I've found a beauty in topics like these. Would it be alright if I attended?
Isane Fenris
Lost One

Post by Isane Fenris »

Has this session been held?

Image|age_52|height_1.65|species_dathomirian|mentor_motoko.isawa/aslyn.denethorn/simus.cnydaria|padawan_trin.oniron/vania.starr|

Cal Enesic
Lost One

Post by Cal Enesic »

It has not.
Aiden Kezeron
Lost One

Post by Aiden Kezeron »

Excuse my failure to reach you Padawan, but it would help if we could get a defined time and date. I would definitely be willing to help you with the intricate abilities of communing with animals, if you will still have me. Please send me a personal message on actual available dates and times I can meet up with you. If I can't make it to those times, I will try to alert any other available Masters that are available to teach you either more on Animal Bond, or the more complex version, Animal Telepathy.

Adrianna

Cal Enesic
Lost One

Post by Cal Enesic »

Had a brief comm with Aiden and we're currently setting our schedules for 374.19 at 1500 GST. Hope to see you all then!
Sirius Invictus
Jedi Master

In case you are not aware I wanted to inform you that on that date and time there is a field trip scheduled. That being said, I am happy that this lesson is happening.
Cal Enesic
Lost One

Post by Cal Enesic »

I did not, thank you Sirius. My plans with Aiden were made quickly, in passing, and we can adjust for later in the day.
Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

Post by Zakarie Di'Vosk »

Greetings,

Has this lesson request been completed?

Aiden Kezeron
Lost One

Post by Aiden Kezeron »

Still awaiting on Cal, and the others to seek me out on an appropriate time for themselves.

Adrianna

Sirius Invictus
Jedi Master

For what it's worth, I look forward to this lesson, considering there would be the option for it to be 'open'.

Usually any time after 1545 GST would be optimal.