[Declared] Ability ''Waveform'' Introduction.

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

[Declared] Ability ''Waveform'' Introduction.

Post by Zakarie Di'Vosk »

• Subject Requested:
The ability of what is known as 'Waveform', requesting for an introduction to the ability and if possible a practical demonstration.
  • Open/Private Lesson:
Private.
  • Availability:
Flexible.
  • Reason For Request:
I've recently discovered this ability whilst away on Ossus training under the 'Force Mastery and Theory' department there. I know that Telekinesis is without a doubt my strongest point and would like to progress further in this.
  • Additional Information:
I am not a hundred percent certain if anyone in our branch possesses a firm understanding of this ability, both theory and practically, but I had thought it would be worth requesting as it may save me a trip to another branch.

Jerex Sol
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Ability ''Waveform'' Introduction.

Post by Jerex Sol »

Hello Zakarie,

I don't believe there is anyone within our branch familiar with this ability, though I could reach out to the other branches in order to find someone for you.

~J
Species: Arkanian| Born: 302.23| Languages: Arkanian, Basic| Initiated: 316.17| Noviced: 320.25 | Knighted: 340.20 | Mastered: 372.03
Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

Greetings, Master Sol.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and that would be much appreciated. If it is easier I will be more than willing to travel to them so they do not need to put aside their schedules for longer than what is required. Nonetheless, I look forward to hearing from you.

- Zakarie Di'Vosk.

Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

You may also remove this request if it helps the clutter of the comport. Now that I have found a suitable instructor, I feel this topic is no longer needed and it just clutters the board for the students. I will follow up my request when I next see you, Master Sol.

- Jedi Knight Zakarie Di'Vosk.