Lazy Mouse

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Shae Tavik
Lost One

Lazy Mouse

Post by Shae Tavik »

I have a strange issue that when I enter the game, my crosshairs begin to drift left or right, or up and down, depending on what movement I did last. I've never encountered this before so I have no idea of knowing what the issue haha. I'm currently using a TV for my PC screen due to limited space in my room, I'm not sure if that's the issue bit I haven't encountered this problem until now?

9 | Umbaran | Umbara

Trin Oniron
Lost One

Re: Lazy Mouse

Post by Trin Oniron »

Do you have any other device like a joystick or controller plugged into your computer ?Have you tried another mouse ?

◄▌Name : Trin OnironAge : 42Birthdate : 345.19▐►
◄▌Homeplanet : NagiInitiated : 357.21Apprenticed : 358.22▐►
◄▌Mentor : Rehkea'sitra, Isane Fenris, Jerex Sol▐►◄▌Padawan : Kir Darnic▐►

Mizelia
Lost One

Post by Mizelia »

Are you in fullscreen?
Shae Tavik
Lost One

Post by Shae Tavik »

Hi,

I have tried using a wireless mouse and recently moved onto a wired Razer mouse, both gave me the same problems? It's really an odd thing that I'm not sure how to fix. It's all fine when I'm moving the mouse, and occasionally it does stay still but I have to force it to happen, sometimes it just drifts in the direction I last moved. It doesn't do this in anything else but JKA :(

9 | Umbaran | Umbara

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Hello,

I had a quick search for your issue and it is suggesting it could either be Windows or DPI settings causing the problem.

I'm always sceptical of external sources for fixing things, so please research the website before going ahead with any downloads, but it might give you some ideas on what you can try.

Steam Thread 1.

Steam Thread 2.

Also, if you are using Razor like me, might be worth getting Razer Synapse if you haven't already. :)

Good luck!

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Shae Tavik
Lost One

Post by Shae Tavik »

Thanks Seb,

That fix didn't necessarily work but I found out another solution! Apparently having your windows text size anything but 100% causes the weird drift.

Thanks to everyone who helped, has been fixed :D

9 | Umbaran | Umbara