382.21 // New Councilor

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

382.21 // New Councilor

Post by The Jedi Council »

Greetings,

We would like to announce that Jedi Knight Xayr'ka Atreus has been granted a seat on the Council. We would like to to congratulate him on the position as a Councilor here in our branch.

They will now post a personal message below. If anyone has any questions or concerns you are free to contact us and we shall do our best to provide you with answers.

- The Jedi Council.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Xayr'ka Atreus
Lost One

Re: 382.21 // New Councilor

Post by Xayr'ka Atreus »

Residences Of Rannon,

Most of you may know me as Xayr or Xayr'ka. For those that don't know I have served as a Jedi Knight for some time now. I was Knighted in the presence of the Ilum Council, the original branch I stem from. Though I was a young Knight I required more of a challenge. Which led to me transferring to Rannon. My training as a Padawan took me to all corners of the galaxy, as my profession willed it. My specialization being Archaeology and the study of ancient languages. I have dabbled into the healings arts at the medical school on Ossus though didn't pursue further training.

As for my time here on Rannon? I joined the branch only two years after being Knighted and took on the role of Master Archivist to work closely with the Council Of First Knowledge. To hopefully steer Rannon's archives into the research and development side of things, allowing the Order to separate their efforts and ease the load on larger branches.

Rannon's archive team have also had some great accomplishments over the years as well. The main one being our adventure out into the uncharted regions which was led by our branches own; Nodo Salar, Levi Astra, and Valgam Freestar. Who were able to discover an ancient species to which we thought had disappeared from the galaxy. This only being only one example of something great the branch has done over the past years.

I can only hope that the will of the force will dictate a bright future for the branch, and that goes for Order as a whole.

Sincerely,

Master Atreus
Councilor to the Rannon Praxeum