[Completed] Politic stuff

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Kiara O'ren
Jedi Master | High Councilor

[Completed] Politic stuff

Post by Kiara O'ren »

• Subject Requested:
Tey says that politics are like how the Galaxy is run by governments and things like the RSF. So i was wondering, how is Rannon run? What are the laws and is there like some kind of leader of Rannon?
  • Open/Private Lesson:

Doesnt matter to me!
  • Availability:
You Masters all know you can grab me whenever you see me and i am not up to something. Right now my brilliant training plan has me quite busy so that means i have to wait until late at night to do other things. But i do have nothing planned on days like 386.18 or .19!
  • Reason For Request:
This is not really on my brilliant training plan for my next year but i thought it might be a good idea to learn a little bit about how all this works. i know theres a big Republic that every planet is apart of but i dont know much more than that. But for now i just wanted to start with Rannon
  • Additional Information:
___________|- Name: Kiara O'ren | Born: 372ABY | Image
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Nodo Salar
Lost One

Re: [Open] Politic stuff

Post by Nodo Salar »

Hi Kiara!

I'd love to rant this rant if you wouldn't mind! How about .19? Let me know what time works for you!
It wasn't me.
Kiara O'ren
Jedi Master | High Councilor

Post by Kiara O'ren »

i would love that, Master! You and i dont talk enough anymore and i blame Estel so much! That day would be perfect and i dont care what time really. Maybe around lunch?
___________|- Name: Kiara O'ren | Born: 372ABY | Image
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Nodo Salar
Lost One

Post by Nodo Salar »

That sounds great! I'll see you then, pal.
It wasn't me.