[LSAT] Combat Infiltration, 387.29 ABY, 1600hrs GST

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Teynara Jeralyr
Lost One

[LSAT] Combat Infiltration, 387.29 ABY, 1600hrs GST

Post by Teynara Jeralyr »

Subject Details

Combat Infiltration Simulation

Time, Date & Location

1600hrs GST, 387.28 ABY, Rannon Enclave Simulator

Additional Information:

Greetings everyone,

Apologies for not hosting an LSAT class last week - things have been rather busy. That said, in the spirit of maintaining (reasonably) consistent lessons in this topic, I wish to host a simulation on the methods of Combat Infiltration. Everyone is welcome to attend - including Hopefuls - though, of course, only students suitably armed with lightsabers will be able to attempt the actual scenario I have in mind. That said, I can always find a use for anyone else who wishes to participate.

Briefing will begin at 1600hrs GST in the briefing room adjacent to the Simulation Room, where we will adjourn to afterwards in order to participate in a scenario that I hope you find both educational and a little bit fun, too.

I will post the sim files that you'll need in the next day or so - keep a weather eye out, though most of you will probably already have the things I have in mind. As always, feel free to direct any questions my way either in person or via the comport. Look forward to seeing you in class.

Regards,

Teynara

Teynara Jeralyr
Lost One

Re: [LSAT] Combat Infiltration, 387.29 ABY, 1600hrs GST

Post by Teynara Jeralyr »

Hello everyone,

Moving this one to 387.29 instead of .28. I hope that doesn't inconvenience anybody! Let me know if this is a problem.

Regards,

Tey
Syriss
Lost One

Re: [LSAT] Combat Infiltration, 387.29 ABY, 1600hrs GST

Post by Syriss »

This is good by me, I'll be there Tey!
::372.18 ABY:: ::Mikkian:: ::Padawan:: ::Mentor - Valgam Freestar::