[Open] Dress Code and Possessions

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Joar Hasmal
Lost One

[Open] Dress Code and Possessions

Post by Joar Hasmal »

• Subject Requested:
Jedi Dress Code
  • Open/Private Lesson:
Open
  • Availability:
I'm too busy on .18, but from then on, I'm around from about 1400 until later. If there are any changes or something that happens, I'll change this.
  • Reason For Request:
This was recommended to me.

• Additional Information:
I didn't really notice this until I was in Kenzie, but we dress very differently from other people. We kind of stick out in a crowd. I want to know why it's important that we all dress like this, since it seems to be required that we do. Master Fenn mentioned something about how it involves not owning many objects, and that really just gave me more questions. Why is it important for Jedi not to carry around a lot of stuff? Does this only work with stuff like furniture and valuable items or does this mean we can't own a lot of money, too? And if we can't, what should we do with that money?
Last edited by Joar Hasmal on Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| Born: 379.?? | Initiated: 385.25 | Apprenticed to Master Fenn Rahm: 388.22 |
Sirius Invictus
Jedi Master

Re: [Open] Dress Code and Possessions

Post by Sirius Invictus »

Greetings Joar,

I can pick this up for you, if you would have me. I will contact you for us to schedule a time that would suit you.

Stay safe,

~Sirius Invictus
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||
Sirius Invictus
Jedi Master

Re: [Open] Dress Code and Possessions

Post by Sirius Invictus »

Lesson was completed on 389.18
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||