FYI Common Knowledge

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Serbithar Muunen
Lost One

Re: FYI Common Knowledge

Post by Serbithar Muunen »

Serb took a shuttle to Coruscant promtly.
His ban to enter the Capital's airspace has been lifted a few days ago.
Serbithar Muunen
Lost One

Serbithar's heavily personalized ship, the Varactyl Guard has arrived and parked in the hangar, available for anyone who wishes to see it.

Couple of details for those who approach the vessel
  • Remains of stickers placed by the authorities are still visible
  • Those who climb onto the ship and take a look inside the cockpit, it seems to be modified and mildly decorated as well. Above main monitor a group photo can be seen.
  • A note is also visible, saying:
    I will know if you try entering.
Serbithar Muunen
Lost One

Wampa's Claw - Maintance log

Leak on the Tertiary Hydraulics system - Isolated and fixed
With the help of Daegon, I was able to isolate a recurring leak in the hydraulics system. Pressure control on the landing gears is now reverted to automatic again, no need for manual change in pressure offset.

Additional note: The cause of the leak is still unknown, but I assume that the piping is getting old.
Log recorder backup storage - Defragmanted
The data cartridges are now working optimally, though some of them are working below 90% capacity. Minor inconvenience.

Additional note: If a data cartridge efficiency drops below 70% it could lead to data corruption, and it may start to lose data below 60%. Corrupted data can be restored on a separate device.
Interior temperature balance - Reset
With the help of Xishala, I did adjustments on the temperature balancer. I also raised the inner temperature by 1.5 standard degrees, so if you experience any annoyances due to the temperature change, please contact me.

Additional note: The core systems and the temperature sensors are intact and almost brand new, so the issue was clearly software-based.
Oxygen filtering system - Rerouted to Secondary system
Requested by Jedi Knight Rhuacca (and still with the help of Xishala) I was given the task to check the life support systems. The oxygen filters on the Primary node were operating below the minimal optimal efficiency. I rerouted to the secondary filtering system.

Additional note: We don't have a replacement for the Primary Filter node according to our local inventory. We could repurpose one from the neighboring ships, but I am afraid that some of those models would be incompatible with the Wampa's Claw system. We either fabricate a universal adapter for the backup filters or we need to find a spaceport to acquire new ones.
Serir Vun
Lost One

Post by Serir Vun »

The medical wing has two new inhabitants. A man who is currently suspended in bacta, and a Jawa which has several casts on its body. The Jawa is conscious and will chatter at anyone who can understand it.
⌠ Name: Serir Vun • Species: Duros • Master: Joran Fayara | Iffo Rav'i • Knighted: 410.26 • Birth: 374.14 ABY ⌡
Marek Izu
Lost One

Post by Marek Izu »

Marek would be seen wearing a sling around his left arm for one cycle, starting today.
Serir Vun
Lost One

Post by Serir Vun »

The aforementioned patients within the medbay will be gone the next day, having been transported to a suitable nearby medical facility.
⌠ Name: Serir Vun • Species: Duros • Master: Joran Fayara | Iffo Rav'i • Knighted: 410.26 • Birth: 374.14 ABY ⌡
Rhuacca
Lost One

Post by Rhuacca »

Aranna seems to be recieving intense treatment within the medical wing of the temple, attached to multiple medical instruments that keep track of her vitality.

It has been days, almost a cycle .. and no sign of Serbithar whether in the dormorities, or in the Temple in general. Any sign of his presence vanished ...
Name: Rhuacca
Birthday: 340.03 ABY
Initiation: 351.13 ABY
Apprenticed: 352.11 ABY, 372.17 ABY
Knighted: 381.24
Last seen 430.?? - 434.??
Languages: Shyriiwook, Xaczik and Basic (Understands) Thykarann and Huttese
Former Rank: Jedi Knight
Mentor(s): Jao Ryn, Zechs Demming
Padawan(s):Aranna Vaan, Serbithar Muunen, Minoda Darkrider

Dexen Cass
Lost One

Post by Dexen Cass »

The music terminal in the cantina seems to be broken - you'd find yourselves unable to change the music, or turn it off. No matter how hard you tried.

Zaesh Kyarr
Lost One

Post by Zaesh Kyarr »

Behind the cantina counter there seem to be many small stains of some sticky liquid. If one is to check into the cantina bin, there is a shattered muja juice bottle in it.

~ NAME: Zaesh Kyarr | AGE: 22 | SPECIES: Echani | HOMEWORLD: Dantooine | MENTOR: Narael Undine ~
~ BIRTH: 389.25 ABY | INITIATED: 397.09 ABY | APPRENTICED: 398.01 ABY ~

Daegon Evera
Lost One

Post by Daegon Evera »

After returning from his length journey of the last month or so, Daegon has returned happier, his presence much more lively and awake, attentive and less distracted.
Aqua Sol
Lost One

Post by Aqua Sol »

The music button in the cantina has been repaired and is no longer stuck on thanks to Serbithars hard work, but for how long?

Dexen Cass
Lost One

Post by Dexen Cass »

The empty room is now filled with furniture and boxes - yet to be placed.

Rewen
Lost One

Post by Rewen »

Across the walkway in front of the student dorm, there seems to be some small debris laying in front of the closed-off door. On closer inspection, it appears to be a handmade Jedi made out of a spoon, disposable cup, a twig, a cut-out piece of fabric from a Jedi robe, a leather strap and two small strips cut out of a bandage roll.

Here's a rough idea of what it looks like... I definitely made it scuffed for effect and not because I am horrible at photoshop and used paint instead.
NAME Rewen -- SPECIES Mikkian -- HOMEWORLD Coruscant
BORN 390.09ABY -- ARRIVED 396.20ABY -- INITIATED 396.28ABY
APPRENTICED 397.28ABY -- MASTER Caerith Lhot
Chisana

Post by Chisana »

Sadla is noticed to be wearing a sling for a few days.
Bosh Verdei

Post by Bosh Verdei »

The jedi doll made from junk is no longer in front of the door.