Here it goes

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Heron Liagri
Lost One

Here it goes

Post by Heron Liagri »

Yo, some of you know me, and some of you don't. Some of you dislike me, and others don't. I'm here now to give apology for how I acted a year ago, not because I just want to return, but because it's been eating away at me recently. I felt a lot of regret not too long after I had made that post, but at the same time I continued to believe I was right for what I did. Maybe I was, but with the wrong approach, or maybe I was completely wrong. Genuinely, I am sorry for what I said, and did. I am making this post with the intent to clear the air, and return, obviously. Not to make it seem like I haven't done wrong, but it was a very frustrating time for me, especially when it felt like you were constantly being targeted by the members of a community you felt like you fit into. Again, that's no excuse for my behavior.

Said some nasty things about Sirius, and Luis. A few indirect comments about others as well, and I'm sincerely sorry about that. A simple apology like that isn't much, but it's all I can really offer here. I'm not coming here to strike up another argument, or fight. I'm simply trying to let the past go, and whether you do that or not isn't on me, and I'm not going to be upset if don't want me back. I'm simply asking for another chance, so I can create content, help out where needed, and enjoy myself as I once had in the past. This is to a new beginning, or a final farewell.
It's your Tyranny that drives me, adds the fire to my flame.