[Completed] The Three Pillars of The Jedi

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Eli Tzineda
Jedi Knight

[Completed] The Three Pillars of The Jedi

Post by Eli Tzineda »

::..Processing login data...::

- AR-315 performs account override protocol -

::..Success...::

::Initiate Tzinedas login credentials appear to be overiden
by that of an archives droid::

• Subject Requested: The Three Pillars of The Jedi
  • Public/Private Lesson: N/A
  • Availability: The Initiate says it is up to the Master.
  • Reason For Request: On behalf of Initiate Tzineda again, the Barabel insisted I contact a Master to teach him, as he describes, Jedi Ori's magic trick. I almost lost half of my circuitry trying to understand what the awful feral beast wanted. Based on what little I was able to ascertain through his undescriptive flailing, combative hands, and tail, it appears he was referring to Photokinetic Cloaking.

As the subject request states, that is not what I have submitted. My programming suggested that The Three Pillars would be a better place to start for this level of Initiate. However I must stress; Initiate Tzineda believes he will receive a lesson in Photokinetic Cloaking. My apologies in advance for the deception. It was the only way I could get him to leave the archives with everything in one piece. Including me.
  • Additional Information: If the Master would also be so kind to teach Initiate Tzineda some manners and common etiquette, the archives would be a much safer place when he visits. Ideally, he'll visit with someone else in the future or better yet, not at all.

::...Account overide protocol removed...::

::...Log out complete...::

Hatched: 392.10 // Initiated: 398.02
Transfered: 398.08 // Apprenticed: 405.07 // Knighted: 430.22 // Padawan(s): Zhu'shk

Kiara O'ren
Jedi Master | High Councilor

Re: [OPEN] The Three Pillars of The Jedi

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Completed 398.29
___________|- Name: Kiara O'ren | Born: 372ABY | Image
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|