[Completed] Holocrons

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Joar Hasmal
Lost One

[Completed] Holocrons

Post by Joar Hasmal »

• Subject Requested:Holocrons
  • Public/Private Lesson:Private
  • Availability:Any day besides .24 is fair game.
  • Reason For Request: I've encountered a holocron before on an assignment, and recently, I've been reading some excerpts from different Jedi holocrons that have been made available on the archives. I want to learn more about not only what makes a holocron work and how one is made, but also how to safely and correctly open and use a holocron.
  • Additional Information: I might also would like to know if other Force-sensitive groups also made and kept holocrons. I read once that a certain other group made use of them, but I'll understand if whoever takes this lesson wants to steer clear of that.
| Born: 379.?? | Initiated: 385.25 | Apprenticed to Master Fenn Rahm: 388.22 |
Zechs Demming
Lost One

Re: [Open]Holocrons

Post by Zechs Demming »

Padawan Hasmal,

I'd very much be willing to go over this topic with you, if you'd want me to. I can probably even bring a few examples.
I can make myself available for most of .25, and 26, 27, 28 after 1700, and then again most of the day on the 29. Let me know what works for you and how we can arrange a meet up time.

Zechs
ace.commander|birth_321ABY|height_1.9m|weight_104.3kg|homeworld_concord.dawn|mentor_mira.dreiz|apprentice_zakarie.di'vosk_rhuacca
Joar Hasmal
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Holocrons

Post by Joar Hasmal »

How does .27 at 1800 sound?
| Born: 379.?? | Initiated: 385.25 | Apprenticed to Master Fenn Rahm: 388.22 |
Zechs Demming
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Holocrons

Post by Zechs Demming »

That works for me Padawan. I'll see you then .
ace.commander|birth_321ABY|height_1.9m|weight_104.3kg|homeworld_concord.dawn|mentor_mira.dreiz|apprentice_zakarie.di'vosk_rhuacca