[Completed] Curato Salva and Healing Beyond

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Aqua Sol
Lost One

[Completed] Curato Salva and Healing Beyond

Post by Aqua Sol »

• Subject Requested:
I wish to learn more advanced techniques that fall under this branch and possible look into other forms of healing and first aid beyond this within the force as an exploratory set of lessons.
  • Public/Private Lesson:
While I normally love having my lessons public so others interested can join, I wish to have this be private.
  • Availability:
My schedule is fluid.
  • Reason For Request:
I have been taught the basic Curato Salva techniques for stamina and breathing, I wish to go deeper into this realm. If I'm being perfectly honest, I have been taking an interest in first aid and healing within the past few years. I want to learn more to be of more use and to help others within the temple.
  • Additional Information:
I find myself struggling to find the words to explain what I wish to learn at times, if there are more questions, please reach out to me.

Sirius Invictus
Jedi Master

Re: [OPEN] Curato Salva and Healing Beyond

Post by Sirius Invictus »

Greetings Aqua,

I believe I shall be able to assist you in this field and specifically this venture of yours; if you would have me, that is.

~S
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||
Aqua Sol
Lost One

Re: [OPEN] Curato Salva and Healing Beyond

Post by Aqua Sol »

I would greatly appreciate the assistance of someone of your skill and experience Master Invictus.

Sirius Invictus
Jedi Master

Re: [Declared] Curato Salva and Healing Beyond

Very well, Aqua.

I shall reach you for the time as well as the place.

~S
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||
Aqua Sol
Lost One

Post by Aqua Sol »

Thank you very much Master Invictus.

Sirius Invictus
Jedi Master

Completed