/rpstatus access

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Kiara O'ren
Jedi Master | High Councilor

/rpstatus access

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Hello,

I propose making the /rpstatus command accessible to all RPmod accounts. If it could potentially be exploited then maybe have it detect whether you have an admin rank or not and, if you don't, only display client ID and name.

This is mostly for the purpose of being able to tell who to PM if people are trying to use non-distracting names in spectator during missions like . and :, etc.

Zyli and I ran into this issue the other day when I was trying to get her involved as an NPC so they didn't have to sit on the sidelines. I accidentally gave her the wrong ID and ended up too busy to correct the error while directing the remainder of the mission.
___________|- Name: Kiara O'ren | Born: 372ABY | Image
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Minoda Darkrider
Lost One

Re: /rpstatus access

Post by Minoda Darkrider »

I actually had this same issue Kiara during our first mission together in the grove when you had a non distracting name. I think Minoda was stuck but I couldn’t whisper and ended up managing to unstick myself.

On the subject of making certain commands available, I would also like to see rporigin being made available to all too. I asked Tey to place a model for me recently and wasn’t able to use the command to give her.
SPECIES: Kiffar
HOMEWORLD: Kiffex
INITIATED: 404.17 ABY
APPRENTICED: 405.08 ABY
MENTOR: Serbithar Muunen, Rhuacca
PADAWANS: Ilya Gampassa, Rhys Cardin
DEPARTMENT ROLES: Diplomat, General Technician, Sage
LANGUAGES: Basic, Kiffu, Huttese
Kiara O'ren
Jedi Master | High Councilor

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Minoda Darkrider wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 amI would also like to see rporigin being made available to all too. I asked Tey to place a model for me recently and wasn’t able to use the command to give her.
I agree with that! Non-invasive commands like this should be accessible to all players. Good thinking, Minoda.
___________|- Name: Kiara O'ren | Born: 372ABY | Image
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Sirius Invictus
Lost One

Post by Sirius Invictus »

Kiara O'ren wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:42 pm
Minoda Darkrider wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 amI would also like to see rporigin being made available to all too. I asked Tey to place a model for me recently and wasn’t able to use the command to give her.
I agree with that! Non-invasive commands like this should be accessible to all players. Good thinking, Minoda.
/viewpos
Is an already available (base) command that functions in an identical manner to rporigin. The command can be utilized by anyone regardless of rank.

We are looking into the potential of rpstatus (it would indeed be doable). However, from experience, clanpass can bypass and/or solve many of those issues between two or more collaborating players.
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||