Sim Suggestions

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Aqua Sol
Lost One

Sim Suggestions

Post by Aqua Sol »

I just have two suggestions:

1. Add one of the server moving droids in the sim room in the artisan wing. Since a lot of times we swap servers from there for sim classes.

2. Maybe have Galaxy's default map be a jumping/general training map for people to utilize in a similar function to the Alzoc jump room?

Sirius Invictus
Lost One

Re: Sim Suggestions

Post by Sirius Invictus »

Aqua Sol wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:01 pm 2. Maybe have Galaxy's default map be a jumping/general training map for people to utilize in a similar function to the Alzoc jump room?
Galaxy has the simulator map on and the robot available there can switch the map, for any rank utilizing it, to other training maps. Including one that is utilized for jumping/general training.
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||
Aqua Sol
Lost One

Post by Aqua Sol »

Sirius Invictus wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:30 pm
Aqua Sol wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:01 pm 2. Maybe have Galaxy's default map be a jumping/general training map for people to utilize in a similar function to the Alzoc jump room?
Galaxy has the simulator map on and the robot available there can switch the map, for any rank utilizing it, to other training maps. Including one that is utilized for jumping/general training.
GASP! I didn't know that. I guess just ignore the second point of my suggestion. Still, one of the little droids to teleport to another server would be nice in the sim room.

Sirius Invictus
Lost One

Post by Sirius Invictus »

Aqua Sol wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:07 pm
Sirius Invictus wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:30 pm
GASP! I didn't know that. I guess just ignore the second point of my suggestion. Still, one of the little droids to teleport to another server would be nice in the sim room.
There used to be one! It would reconnect you to either grounds or galaxy. We already planned to get it back online so we will still aim for that end :)
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||
Kiara O'ren
Jedi Master | High Councilor

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Could there be a way to add those map change commands to the droid in temple, then it would check to see if there are 0 players on Galaxy. If there are, it would change the map to the training program you select and then connect you over to it.
___________|- Name: Kiara O'ren | Born: 372ABY | Image
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|