The Hapes Situation.

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Nicole Vantane
Lost One

The Hapes Situation.

Post by Nicole Vantane »

The Hapes Situation.
Name: Nicole Inaru.
Date(s): 410.08.
Members of the Jedi Order present: Jedi Padawan Nicole Inaru.
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Upon arriving on Hapes, I was greeted by one Galek Reaver, current husband to the Queen. Upon my brief introduction he wanted me to secure evidence against the murders of the previous husbands before him. The Gala was full of those who held a title for themselves but upon further investigation the Queen was never to be found. After some 'exploration' I found a small room that had information on 'VIP Patient-01.'
Level of Exposure:
  • None.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Further communication with Galek revealed that he had heard rumours about this 'VIP Patient-01' and was some long lost heir of the Queen's. I downloaded the schematics for the villa and found a secret tunnel that contained a small room. I made my way to the room and was greeted by a protocol droid. I had to shut it down just in case. Inside the room was the child, as well as Galek. He was very, very pushy for me to take the child with me and away from the danger that was Hapes. Hapes is very anti force-sensitive. The child was recovered safetly and delivered to the Rannon Temple.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • The daughter of the Queen is a force sensitive child, her first daughter. Due to the very anti force-sensitive nature of the planet, I dropped the objective of securing murder evidence and focused on the child. However, if the Queen did murder her previous husbands this evidence has not been found, further investigations might need to be taken.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • Scientists on location were trying their best and experimenting with ways to reduce the childs M-Count, I downloaded a lot of files and information that may have the answer to whether they were close or not. I'll be happy to look over the files and tell you what I find but some time is going to be required in order to make heads or tales of it.
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion..

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Look through the recovered files for any information or leads about what the scientists were experimenting on the child.
  • Further investigate Galek and the Queen, see if there is any connection between the murders.
  • Full examination of the child.