410.24 | A Song of Ice and Finance

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Marek Izu
Lost One

410.24 | A Song of Ice and Finance

Post by Marek Izu »

A Song of Ice and Finance
Name: Marek Izu
Date(s): 410.24
Members of the Jedi Order present: Marek Izu
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: <Planet>
  • After a discussion with Councilor Ann, relations between Little Creek and the Jedi have repaired while the investigation behind the reactor meltdown continues.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • After arriving at Little Creek, I was approached by Captain Fontijn with the alias of being a survey taker hired by a private company by the Rannon Council. He brought me to be vetted by Councilor Ann herself.
  • Once face to face with the Councilor, it did not take long for her to remember who I was. She was unhappy about my sneaking in, but was willing to talk.
  • Overseers Bea'raat and Haroun were present at the discussion as well.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • My skills in diplomacy felt like they were getting me only so far until Orleana Gorgin stepped into the room, claiming she had evidence to help Councilor Ann's case. At which point, I was asked to leave the room for a short recess and for the Councilor to see this piece of evidence first.
  • When I returned, Orleana Gorgin had a large restraining bolt to show us as her evidence.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • This restraining bolt was much like the one used at the Kenzie power plant many years ago. I am unsure if it was used at the Little Creek incident, but it did give me a similar psychometric vision.
  • These visions come with the images of a Weequay holding the same type of restraining bolt. Images of a large body of water being seen through a viewport.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: Quite possibly those involved with the Little Creek incident might be responsible for what happened in Kenzie years ago.
Confirmed: Jedi are not responsible for the outcome of the events thus far.
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

After speaking with Councilor Ann, she implores there are no Weequay in Little Creek. I spoke with Master Wolfe who thinks these visions point in the direction of Shi Island, seeing Weequay miners there after a flyby. While it is possible, more information should be obtained before moving forward.

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Wait and see what comes of the Council Conclave as the only way to Shi Island is through Harenae.