[Completed] Dark Jedi

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Donan Healof
Jedi Knight

[Completed] Dark Jedi

Post by Donan Healof »

• Subject Requested:Dark Jedi and the temptations of the Dark Side.
  • Public/Private Lesson:Private or Public it's really for the master to choose.
  • Availability:Any day from 1500 GST.
  • Reason For Request: I've been hearing some about the Dark Jedi and the Dark Side, I've also met the droid of Nicole Inaru that told me Nicole was hunted by Dark Jedi. There's also some information I found in the holocrons of Cael Dan'kor and I wish to know more about the dangers of this and what it does to a force user.
  • Additional Information: N/A
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: [Declared] Dark Jedi

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Good evening Donan,

I will take this lesson for you. What time works best for you on .01, preferably after 17:00 if that works with your schedule?
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Donan Healof
Jedi Knight

Post by Donan Healof »

Delmi N'jork wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:40 pm Good evening Donan,

I will take this lesson for you. What time works best for you on .01, preferably after 17:00 if that works with your schedule?
I can adjust. I will be available at that time.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I will see you then.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: [Completed] Dark Jedi

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Lesson completed on 412.01.