412.06 | Haranae Arms Deal

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Zyli Hiden
Lost One

412.06 | Haranae Arms Deal

Post by Zyli Hiden »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Zyli Hiden
Date(s): 412.06
Members of the Jedi Order present:
  • Jedi Padawan Zyli Hiden
  • Jedi Knight Xintr Wolfe

Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure:
  • None

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • One of the most prominent gangs of Haranae were planning a large weapon exchange at two possible locations. This intell was received by Knight Wolfe
  • Padawan Hiden and Knight Wolfe split off to cover these two locations that were rumored to be the spot.
  • Padawan Hiden was able to avoid being discovered and had infiltrator a warehouse of one of the location's. Two ships arrived. There was a man leader with body guards and a woman who had military grade droids to trade off.
  • In the middle of Negotiations between the buyer and seller, a intervening force of a unknown man and a large droid blasted their way in and interrupted the sell. A large fight broke out in which then Padawan Hiden was able to stop the weapon transfer and disable the droids, however due to the mass infighting there were no survivors other then the intervening forces of the unknown Man and Droid who had escaped on a ship.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • The man and droid that had intervened have been once seen before by Padawan Hiden, refer to viewtopic.php?f=207&t=15703 for more details. The droid is referred to by the unknown man as Clemence.
  • The man commanded the droid as it fired a vaporizing bolt into the Buyer's head, and the Seller's droids all turned on her as the unkown man had used a datapad to do so. These datapad also had already been disabled upon the Jedi Security network due it being Padawan Hiden's datapad she had lost, but even then the Unkown Man is able to hack and use the military grade droids against their own controller.
  • During the skirmish Padawan Hiden was able to use her saber to disable the ship full with most crates of potional supplies, by cutting off the engines. Once she had moved to the second ship to disable it, it had much more firm armor plating. She did however manage to Peirce the outer hull to prevent it to entering space. But she was given a blaster injury in the process.
  • Padawan Hiden was able to use a stim though to continue the fight, disabling all of the droids present. There was one stronger droid though, which she had defeated by the droid named 'Clemence' had stated "Combat Data Recived". Padawan Hiden was unable to stop the launch of the ship of the unkown man of the droid. They only left though with one crate.

Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: Loose Wires, Loose Screws | 409.24
Confirmed:
Summary and Actions
In my opinion..
The actions here at that night clearly show something is going on behind the scenes. In my own action against this mysterious man who intervened, he clearly is a well done hacker and has a following around him. He has even had the power to override datapad lockouts and control droids to turn against their own owners. Even though I was able to disable the military grade droids which were the main part of the arms deal, there is still much more to unravel and I would take this mysterious man as a dangerous threat.

My recommendations are as follows...
Start a Immediate investigation and have the RSF start locating and tracking the whereabouts of this man and his scouts which he calls his 'little scavs'. I also suggest some of the security team if they can look into finding out and disabling the datapad remotely so it cannot be used for any further harm.