[Completed] - A brief Introduction, Demonstration and History lesson of all the Lightsaber Forms.

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Saay Na
Lost One

[Completed] - A brief Introduction, Demonstration and History lesson of all the Lightsaber Forms.

Post by Saay Na »

• Subject Requested: A brief Introduction, Demonstration and History lesson of all the Lightsaber Forms.
  • Public/Private Lesson: Public is acceptable.
  • Availability: Depending on who may attend, I shall be willing to adapt my time schedule.
  • Reason For Request: I am most curious about the various lightsaber forms. During my search for body-zones, as instructed by Master Serir Vun, I have stumbled, and studied these forms with great care and interest. I have been informed that as time progresses, a student is to learn and settle on one or more specific forms that they shall master - this class shall be essential in this choice.
  • Additional Information: It shall be most thrilling if this class were to take place on one of the Jedi ships. A change of scenery would exceed many, if not all, expectations.
- Initiate Saay Na.
Name Saay Na
Species Kaminoan
Homeworld Kamino
D. O. B. 399.06
Arrival 410.19
Initiated 412.05
Daegon Evera
Lost One

Re: [OPEN] - A brief Introduction, Demonstration and History lesson of all the Lightsaber Forms.

Post by Daegon Evera »

Saay Na! Glad to hear you're expressing an interest in this field... I feel I should be perfectly adequate in covering such a topic.

Reach out to me some time and we'll arrange a day that is beneficial for yourself and potentially others that may wish to attend.

- Daegon
Saay Na
Lost One

Re: [OPEN] - A brief Introduction, Demonstration and History lesson of all the Lightsaber Forms.

Post by Saay Na »

Thank you for reaching out to me, Master Evera.

I shall be most thrilled with this lesson, it shall become a most welcomed addition to my memory banks.

I am available most days.

- Initiate Saay Na.
Name Saay Na
Species Kaminoan
Homeworld Kamino
D. O. B. 399.06
Arrival 410.19
Initiated 412.05
Bluma
Lost One

Post by Bluma »

Excuse me,
May I attend? I am not very good with lightsabers. Perhaps learning about them in a calmer setting will help.
Initiate Bluma
Daegon Evera
Lost One

Post by Daegon Evera »

Are you both able to attend on 412.28 at 1400 GST?
Saay Na
Lost One

Post by Saay Na »

Master Evera,
I regret to report that I am first available from 413.02 and forward.
I offer you this sincere apology. I have been granted exclusive access to a dig site with some quite peculiar dirt. It exceeds every expectation. There is a spaceport nearby, thus I am able to combine my most pleasant tasks. Experimenting and Ship-Watching!

Regarding Bluma, Initiate from Ossus, I shall be most delighted to share my class with this specimen. It will be most intriguing.

- Initiate Saay Na.
Last edited by Saay Na on Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name Saay Na
Species Kaminoan
Homeworld Kamino
D. O. B. 399.06
Arrival 410.19
Initiated 412.05
Daegon Evera
Lost One

Post by Daegon Evera »

Then perhaps 413.02 at 1400GST?
Daegon Evera
Lost One

Post by Daegon Evera »

Any clarifcation from students that'd wish to attend this today or should I re-schedule?
Bluma
Lost One

Post by Bluma »

I apologize Master Evera. I was not able to attend, but I will do my best to attend the next.
Saay Na
Lost One

Re: [Declared] - A brief Introduction, Demonstration and History lesson of all the Lightsaber Forms.

Post by Saay Na »

Master Evera,

I have now returned from my expedition. It has been most fruitful and I shall look much forward to debating the various layers of dirt and fecal material from Reeks at a most opportune moment in the future.

I shall state that it is my hope if you are able to lecture me and Bluma, Initiate from Ossus at a convenient interval.

- Initiate Saay Na.
Name Saay Na
Species Kaminoan
Homeworld Kamino
D. O. B. 399.06
Arrival 410.19
Initiated 412.05
Vuren Nilim
Lost One

Re: [Declared] - A brief Introduction, Demonstration and History lesson of all the Lightsaber Forms.

Post by Vuren Nilim »

If none of you mind, I would love to attend this as well, I only know about a few, and little for most of them!

I should be able to adjust to any time decided!
Daegon Evera
Lost One

Post by Daegon Evera »

Students.

If possible I shall re-schedule this to either 413.22 or 413.23 at 1300 GST.

Please do reach out and tell me if you can or cannot make it this time.

- Master Evera
Saay Na
Lost One

Post by Saay Na »

I calculate that both dates are possible, Master Evera.

- Initiate Saay Na.
Name Saay Na
Species Kaminoan
Homeworld Kamino
D. O. B. 399.06
Arrival 410.19
Initiated 412.05
Nil Zendu
Jedi Knight

Post by Nil Zendu »

Greetings Master. I can attend if you hold the lesson on 413.22

Species: Human
Homeworld: Chalacta
Initiated: 407.15 ABY
Apprenticed: 419.12 ABY
Knighted: 439.01 ABY
Former Mentors: Nicole Vantane and Helayna Bralor