420.20 | Liminality

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Ayyagella
Lost One

420.20 | Liminality

Post by Ayyagella »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Ayyagella
Date(s): 420.20
Members of the Jedi Order present: High Council Aranna vaan , Padawan ayyagella
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Sector
  • An assault on a wyld assault base hosing General Truculen.
  • Casualties and Injured unknown as the general was forced to make an escape.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Padwan ayyagella, master Aranna vaan engaged General Truculen, Aranna was seriously injured. Later was stabilized for a swift return back to temple
  • General Truculen was forced to retreat after evading capture twice.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • former Padawan Prealium Colluctio was found as the personal guard to the general with a dark temperament and presence about him.
  • The general was captured and in custody until former padwan Prealium Made an attempt on his life and in the moment of trying to Protect him General Truculen, he Slipped away.
  • A Ship was recovered form the Wyld that now rests in the hanger for use upon request by padawan ayyagella.
  • The informant leaking information turned out to be Prealium Colluctio, who did assist in releasing me, ayyagella when I was captured.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • Former padawan used to be akin to a brother to myself ayyagella. but has had multiple instances now of him turning his back on myself, the code. along with striking at myself and Corporal Pete Braenan.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Confirmed:viewtopic.php?f=24&t=15833
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion a second mission with more than two should be held on a reattempted capture of this general. with a stronger force of padawan and master alike. but without the informant this would be rather difficult.

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Hold a class on teaching younger students what to expect so that they won't be so easily manipulated and hurt by any possible encounter with Wyld.
  • establish and possibly maintain a second informant within the Wyld's forces. allowing for a semi clean flow of data.
  • Track down and capture head figures to weaken the wyld.