Wyld Space Act 3: Force Recon | 422.29

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Aren Kelpor
Jedi Knight

Post by Aren Kelpor »

Name: Aren Kelpor
Date(s): 422.29
Members of te Jedi Order present: Padawan Aren Kelpor
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure:
  • None

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Padawan Kelpor was tasked with utilizing the Stealth Y-wing and infiltrating one of the Wyld Empire’s command vessels.
  • Upon successful entry into the vessel, Padawan Kelpor made progress towards the bridge of the vessel.
  • A Wyldling defector, Lt. Hart, made contact with Padawan Kelpor and assisted his ingress to the bridge.
  • Padawan Kelor retrieved the Nav data on from bridge, and commenced egress from the vessel.

Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: Confirmed: Image
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion..
It appeared that I was able to infiltrate and exfiltrate without drawing any attention or leave any evidence that I was even on the vessel. Lt. Hart was the only person that I came in direct contact with, and apart from the detonation in the power-core, we didn’t interfere with any other crew members.

Additionally, with the assistance from Lt. Hart I was able to retrieve the mission objective.

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Conduct soft interrogation of Lt. Hart, allowing him to provide further intelligence into the command and control structure of the Wyld Empire, as well as determine which planets were conquered first. It also would be prudent, if it is in the purview of his knowledge, to determine how well the populus of those worlds are handling the authority of the Wyld Empire.
  • Grant Lt. Hart Asylum.
  • Conduct an in depth analysis of the navigational data. Attempt to identify key military depots and, more importantly, identify where there primary seat of power is located.
Homeworld: Corellia
Species: Human
Birthday: 388.09
Initiated: 399.04
Apprenticed: 400.20
Mentor: Wen-Ordo
Knighted: 428.26