[Completed] Further Jump Augmentation Training

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Zyli Hiden
Lost One

[Completed] Further Jump Augmentation Training

Post by Zyli Hiden »

• Subject Requested: Further Jump Augmentation
  • Public/Private Lesson: Whatever the mentor may prefer!
  • Availability: I'm currently rather free, so feel free to throw any time or data at me. (Except this Wednesday)
  • Reason For Request: Jump Augmentation is something very critical in practical applications in the field and I feel it's time I take it up from the basic augmentation ability I have at this moment.
  • Additional Information:
Kiara O'ren
Jedi Master | High Councilor

Re: [Open] Further Jump Augmentation Training

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Zyli,

Sometimes teaching others the fundamentals can offer insights we have not considered before. That's certainly something I discovered when I first taught others as a Jedi Knight.

If it is acceptable to you, I would encourage you to accept Initiate Joc'a's class request and coordinate a time when we can all meet together. Perhaps 424.15 at 1500 GST?

I intend to observe and, by seeing how you go about instructing the Initiate, gain a better understanding in how to help you expand your skill in this area.

Let me know,
- Master O'ren.
___________|- Name: Kiara O'ren | Born: 372ABY | Image
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Zyli Hiden
Lost One

Post by Zyli Hiden »

Master O'ren,

It's great to hear from you, I hope council duties don't have you too tied up with the end of the war and such. I would be glad to accept Initiate Joc'a request. The designated time and date should work for me so I will comment under his post on the comport and see if that works.

Thanks for the opportunity!
Kiara O'ren

Post by Kiara O'ren »

It's settled, then. See you on .15
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Kiara O'ren

Re: [Declared] Further Jump Augmentation Training

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Completed 424.15