[Completed] Tactus Otium

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Joc'a
Lost One

[Completed] Tactus Otium

Post by Joc'a »

• Subject Requested: Tactus Otium
  • Public/Private Lesson: Decision of Teacher
  • Availability: I should be available from 14:00 GST for the next few days.
  • Reason For Request: I was given a sheet of lessons by Master Healof recently, to go along with my Initiate training. This popped out to me as something I've never heard about before and something that looks to be an interesting lesson. I'd like to learn more from what's in the public archives and potentially how to use this ability.
  • Additional Information: I'm hoping my lesson with Prima Vitae will come in use with this but... I'm not entirely certain.

Initiate | Aspiring Sage
Born - 410 ABY | Initiated - 420.17 ABY

Donan Healof
Jedi Knight

Re: [Open] Tactus Otium

Post by Donan Healof »

Joc'a,

During my time and encounters with different sides of the Force. Both something that fills you with joy and something that gets your hair standing up and you fill with fear. I can teach you to sense both of those if you'd have me.
Joc'a
Lost One

Re: [Open] Tactus Otium

Post by Joc'a »

I'm definitely not going to say know to something described like that, Master! - I should still be around from 14:00 onwards for the next few days. Just pick the day and I'll be there.

Initiate | Aspiring Sage
Born - 410 ABY | Initiated - 420.17 ABY

Dooroor Devadd
Initiate

Re: [Declared] Tactus Otium

Post by Dooroor Devadd »

After sometime with prima vitae and detecting life signatures, I have been curious about Force detection. I would like to be a part of this See force class if possible.

(( if it's too hard to sync up timezones or if it's already planned out just forget it ))
Species:Ithorian Homeworld:Chandrila Language:Basic Transfer:Ossus
Donan Healof
Jedi Knight

Re: [Declared] Tactus Otium

Post by Donan Healof »

Dear friend , I forgot to update this as the class already took place. But I'll contact you and we shall discuss this throughly.

Your friend Donan Healof.