437.13 | Divided Dynasties - Cracks in the Façade

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Tyriajab
Padawan Learner

Post by Tyriajab »

Name: TyriaJab
Date(s): 437.13
Members of the Jedi Order present: Jedi Knight Mirkal, Padawan Learner TyriaJab

Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: <Region>
  • An explosion caused an uproar in a Socorro city. Multiple guards were present but most were unconscious or out of the building at the time.
  • Many people would have heard and seen the explosion.
  • No one has been arrested or pointed out as responsible.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Jedi met with the Hutt Cartel emissary on Kolanda Station. The emissary ended up being Rotta the Hutt and a leader of an older cartel.
  • During their meeting it was found out that a newer cartel by the name of Triellus League have been causing issues for Rotta and could potentially cause more issues for the galaxy at large.
  • They were asked to sabotage the Triellus League and meet with an informant.
  • After the meeting with Rotta Jedi Master Mirkal provided his personal droid to the Hutt.
  • After meeting with an informant in Kenzie the Jedi were given detpacks and made their way to Socorro.
  • On Socorro they tracked the informant to a warehouse once the warehouse was located they ensured all occupants were outside of the facility before activating the detpacks.
  • Once the detpacks were activated the Jedi made their way off of Socorro amidst the commotion.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential:None
Confirmed: None
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions. Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion.. Being able to go on this assignment with Master Mirkal has helped me learn a lot. It has shown me things that I need to work on for future assignments. My lack of training showed during this through not being too familiar with Detpacks as well as losing sight of the target before they headed into the warehouse. This caused us to have to search a bit further and avoid guards before getting to our actual target.

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Have Master Mirkal or another follow up with his droid to find out more information on the movements of Ratta as well as others.
  • Follow up with Ratta for more information or if possible if they have any other information.
  • Potentially have someone investigate the Triellus League and their movements.