[Completed] Workout

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Declan Norris
Lost One

[Completed] Workout

Post by Declan Norris »

• Subject Requested:
A workout. Teacher can decide what it should entail.
  • Public/Private Lesson:
Whatever.
  • Availability:
Any day, after 0900 and before 1700. ((This is a shortened version. Communication is possible.))
  • Reason For Request:
Healthy body, healthy mind.
  • Additional Information:
None applicable! ((I must put a point into physical endurance.))
Donan Healof
Jedi Knight

Re: [Open] Workout

Post by Donan Healof »

Declan, working one ones physical endurance, stamina and strength is very important. As it was also for me having had the padawan brother physically much stronger than I was - I had to do my best to match him in training. If you would have me teach you thing a thing or two about such training as well as measure where you are right now. I would go as far as making a workout regime for you. My only request would be that all the physical training do not turn you away from other valuable classes.

- Jedi Knight Donan Healof
Declan Norris
Lost One

Re: [Open] Workout

Post by Declan Norris »

Donan Healof wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:20 am Declan, working one ones physical endurance, stamina and strength is very important. As it was also for me having had the padawan brother physically much stronger than I was - I had to do my best to match him in training. If you would have me teach you thing a thing or two about such training as well as measure where you are right now. I would go as far as making a workout regime for you. My only request would be that all the physical training do not turn you away from other valuable classes.

- Jedi Knight Donan Healof
Alright, great.
Donan Healof
Jedi Knight

Re: [Declared] Workout

Post by Donan Healof »

Completed 438.24