443.23 | Making Connections

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Torij'Kon
Padawan Learner

443.23 | Making Connections

Post by Torij'Kon »

Making Connections
Name: Torij'Kon
Date(s): 443.23 ABY
Members of the Jedi Order present: Jedi Master Mirkal, Jedi Padawan Yusuke Masashi
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Sector
  • Cargo ship was raided and eventually destroyed in Thanium Sector space, in line with recent trends.
  • Rumours of Jedi activity though not confirmed.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • Mission was ultimately a failure, as we were unable to detain the leader of the pirate group. As he did not board, due to us being detected.
  • Two lesser individuals were however detained, their importance is undetermined.
  • Padawan Torij'Kon sustained notable injuries, however, has been since treated at the Duneeden Temple.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • The raiding party was able to tell we were Jedi, from a mistake on my behalf as I ignited my lightsaber. I could have prevented it, however, I didn't expect the individual to be able to report back such information due to the circumstances.
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion, the mission was a failure as we were unable to complete the covert mission objectives, remain under cover, and to be able to detain the individuals on board aswell as the leader of said group. I take great responsibility for my mistakes and have reflected since and will better myself to ensure it does not happen again.

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Determine how far the information of our order being involved has reached.
  • Track down the pirate group.

Born: 430.19 | Initiated: 436.31 | Apprenticed: 443.05