[Completed] To build that which carries the heart

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Tarsi Morga
Padawan Learner

[Completed] To build that which carries the heart

Post by Tarsi Morga »

• Subject Requested:
My master has bid me speak to those who have constructed their lightsabers, to understand how each one is personal and unique. To do this, I would like to speak to as many as possible. Whoever is willing, please allow me to listen to your words when the day allows.
  • Public/Private Lesson:
I would prefer to listen in small company, but I would not despair any ears who wish to listen the right to do so.
  • Availability:
I am free most days past the suns meridian to the moons rising, this being 1400 to 2300. .24 I will spend in prayer, and will not be able to do this thing.
  • Reason For Request:
I have hidden away with my crystal, which is very dear to me, and it is time to take the second step.
  • Additional Information:
There is none.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: [Claimed] To build that which carries the heart

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I am by no means a Lightsaber Artisan, but certainly have created my fair share of hilts and guided many through that process. I will be more than happy to take care of this lesson for you. How does tomorrow (.29) at 15:00 sound?
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Tarsi Morga
Padawan Learner

Post by Tarsi Morga »

This would be perfect master, I look forward to speaking with you about this thing.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

This class was postponed at the request of Padawan Morga and is set to be completed within a week.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: [Completed] To build that which carries the heart

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Class complete as of 441.14