Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Anebren

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Anebren »

((

Hello once again, everyone. I know some of you will remember, I used to go by Jenny Wrix quite some time ago. I have many fond memories of this community and its members. At times, I reflect on those days and consider how important it was to my life. I had originally joined in early 2010, with an odd fixation on the name Jenny so it carried into my character. I can still remember my first time joining the galaxy server, and unintentionally disturbing an ongoing outing with Aayla Vigil (while also using her model :roll: ). Fortunately, she pardoned my ignorance to the situation. Another instance after that, I can recall joining when it was one of the city maps though the exact name escapes me. I had simply been improvising background characters while something else went on, unsure of what my goal really was.

I believe it was Nivek Tholmai that pulled me aside, and helped me with creating my rpmod account and instructing me on what to do next. I could go on, my memory of events here are very much permanent and detailed with me, a benefit but a curse at times. My departure from here was more rough than I'd like, and at times I wish I could do it all over again. But I do admire very much the ways that which my life was influenced by this place, and the lessons I had learned from it.

Which is why I am here today, I still admire this place. I wish to learn more, and remember more of what was taught to me in the past. I was fifteen years old when I first joined, a rather defective version of the person I am now. A lot of that was, in my opinion, fixed from my interactions here. My only regret is leaving when I did, and not facing what could have come next. But now I wish to put forth the effort I did not give before, and form more of those lasting memories of JEDI that I carry with me nearly 15 years later.

))