Silent Echoes - Whispering Tensions & The Child | 444.23/445.07

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Aranna Vaan
Jedi Knight

Silent Echoes - Whispering Tensions & The Child | 444.23/445.07

Post by Aranna Vaan »

Silent Echoes - Whispering Tensions
Name: Aranna Vaan
Date(s): 444.23
Members of the Jedi Order present: Knight Aranna Vaan, Padawan Rhys Cardin
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure:
  • None, Operation occurred in the Unknown Regions

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Knight Vaan and Padawan Cardin were dispatched to investigate a lead about a mysterious scientist who was performing illegal experiments manufacturing a life-form using outlawed biological experimentation.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • The scientists, identified as Dr. Ji'ka'lido, had set up a bunker in a glacier on the remote planet
  • He had about a half-dozen battle droids or more and ray-shielding over the landing zone our shuttle was in.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • We found further evidence he was continuing to experiment to create life forms of some sort, as well as we found a connection between him and a young chiss girl on Coruscant to whom he was related to.
  • The girl was dying of a degenerative disease of some sort. It appears his motivation for these biological experiments was to find a cure for it? Though, in my medical opinion the connection between these experiments and gene or medical therapy development seems tenuous at best.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: N/A
Confirmed:
[*] Silent Echoes - Birthplace | 444.09
[*] 445.09 // Missing blood samples lead to horrific events on Moltok!

Silent Echoes - The Child | 445.07
Name: Aranna Vaan
Date(s): 445.07
Members of the Jedi Order present: Aranna Vaan, Nil Zendu, Rhys Cardin, and Rizka Barrow
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure:
  • Planet

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • The Jedi Strike team successfully arrested Dr. Ji'ka'lido after talking him down from a suicidal crisis.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • When visiting Dr. Ji'ka'lido's daughter Azraq at the Galactic Medical Center, she seemed to specifically respond to the presence and arura of Padawan Cardin. The reason for this is unknown.
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion..

The other Jedi on the strike team acted admirably. We successfully arrested Dr. Ji'ka'lido and prevented himself from incurring a fatal injury upon himself or others.

My recommendations are as follows...

We should secure all data pertaining to Dr. Ji'ka'lido's research on fabricating sentient life using midichlorians and make sure its secured. Additionally, I'd like to request the Galactic Medical Center to send me any information they can pertaining to the medical condition of Azraq to see if I can help develop a medical therapy regimen to help her recover from her affliction.

Name: Aranna Vaan Birthday: 369.01 Age: 66
Initiation: 376.17 Apprenticed: 382.24 Knighted: 400.30