Stances

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Vehn Solo

Stances

Post by Vehn Solo »

Wondering if this is possible or not,

I noticed that on level 4 saber attack, you get the desann stance which is a very nice feature.

At the beginning when choosing your caste, would it be also possible to choose a form?
Would it be possible to use stance mods created by other authors and incorporate them into 7 different stances which everyone has the option of choosing at the beginning, or is this not possible. So the difference stance mods represent the different forms.
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

Good idea, but doesn't make sense. The 3-5 different levels of Saber attack do not directly work to Saber Forms. Saber Forms are HOW You attack. Saber attack force points is what you can attack with.
A Jedi does not grasp at power. A Jedi is not a dominator, not an oppressor. To grasp for power is to abandon the ways of the Force.
Alkaiser
Lost One

Post by Alkaiser »

I agree with Xa'o here. Forms are the styles of combat. Stances are just game mechanics.
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

I agree with the young Knights here, though I'd like to have a HUD indication of the new stances (Desann and Tavion) as they are not showing up (blank)
Alkaiser
Lost One

Post by Alkaiser »

Off topic:
Who are you calling young? I'm the second oldest (IC) person here.

On topic:
For SP and base MP, I believe that the "Tavion stance" is a double of blue, and "Desann stance" is a double of red.

Is it possible to make them custom colors and positions on the HUD (Ex: Tavion being cyan and in between blue and yellow, and Desann being orange, between yellow and red)?