new accounts&clientside

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Bail Akrase

new accounts&clientside

Post by Bail Akrase »

Do you have to be a server admin to be able to create a new account? I just got back from vacation yesterday and haven't really gotten the hang of the new mod. I checked on the commands list and the only one I could find was under admin commands.
I really would like to have an account for my person, so that I can reap the full benefits of the mod. If anyone can help me with this it would be great.

Also, whenever I join the server and I open the console, it says I don't have the client-side mod. I downloaded and installed it manually, putting the pk3 files in my C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\rpmod folder. I also did the shortcut the way the instructions on the installation page said to and ran it like that... but it still says I don't have the client-side plugin. can anyone help me with this?
::Bail:Akrase::
-Temple Vagabond-
Samoon Chooga
Lost One

Post by Samoon Chooga »

Yes you do have to be an admin to create an account. :wink:
You could have looked around more carefully, and you would have found it. :)
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Please read this post in the Rules and Tips forum: RPMod Account Creation Requests

For your Client problem.. hm try with the installer instead.
Bail Akrase

Post by Bail Akrase »

The installer doesn't work for me... whenever I download it, it always gets stuck at 5% and then a little window pops up and says it's done. Then whenever I run the installer it says it's corrupted.
::Bail:Akrase::
-Temple Vagabond-
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Hmm then perhaps the separate files you downloaded for manual installation were only partially downloaded too (and so, corrupted). Try to get the files from another Internet connection..? Or get them from a friend on some IM software (MSN, Xfire..). Or just try again later.