Force Recharge in Air

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Ctathos Ederoi wrote:So you use a bunch to jump.
Gain a bunch in the air.
Use a bunch to land.
Exactly. This makes perfect sense.

When JUMPING, you only use the Force to initially propel yourself into the air, as well as to ease your landing.

However, when flying/hovering (see Count Dooku in the Clone Wars cartoons), you would be constantly using the Force to keep yourself afloat.

So, Ctathos is spot-on in describing jump.

Noclipping, on the other hand, would require a constant drain of Force regen. Or God Admin.
WuWei

Post by WuWei »

I agree with those that disagreed as there is a reason to why it doesnt work like that already and the spending of force points quickly is a good thing because i know Jedi in general are "Heal" happy just as some sith are drain happy and if you have force points all the time and when coming outta hard jumps you could almost live forever which would lead to an even more unbalanced RPMod.
Blavek Araven
Lost One

Post by Blavek Araven »

Just to inform you, these threads are rather old and generally the conversation has already taken place.

born_241.06|homeworld_uvena.prime|mentor_rash.loist_shimi.zaki|padawans_z'phos|

>>> Secondary Character GR-7 <<<

WuWei

Post by WuWei »

Oh i apologize i didn't realize only 1 or 2 months is considered old here. When that sounds like the time it nearly takes to get accepted (I know that was off topic).
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Ah, but mod releases and alterations, and the discussions which lead up to them tend to be resolved rather quickly - Master Raun is particularly quick to pick up new suggestions and work out whether or not they can be implemented. As such, it's very rare for most such threads to last longer than a week. A month is a good deal of time when taking that into account.
WuWei

Post by WuWei »

I'll try and keep that in mind. While i did notice i seemed to liven things up abit here in the suggestions section. Hehe.
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

I wouldn't say that. Adding comments to discussions already concluded doesn't achieve much in the way of providing new ideas. If you want to liven up the section, offer something we've not thought of yet.