Enhanced meditation and Message system.

Post your ideas and suggestions here
=Nika=Reen=

Enhanced meditation and Message system.

Post by =Nika=Reen= »

Greetings All,

Here already i post my second suggestion of the day, This time about enhanced meditation and message system.

Before i pose the suggestion, i need to say sorry if these features are already in the RPMod, however i have spent time in revising the features and i havn't came across these new idea's.

Moving on...

::Enhanced Meditation::

This idea i thought might be a nice little feature to have for the members in force training.
When a Jedi is meditating, their force points raise slowly up to a maximum of an extra 50 or 100, and of coarse when he/she finishes their meditation, their force points will then stop rising, however, if say for example their force points raise up to an extra 50, thus making the total 150, their force points won't drop untill they use the force, and once they use up the extra 50 force points, it won't rise untill they go into meditation again.

Also, Once he/she has gone into meditation, it should be made so that it activates after at least 10 seconds, then the force points start to rise.

------

::Message System::

My next idea is the message system, An admin only command system that can allow all teachers to send a message out to their padawan's in their class next time they connect to the server.

Not like a centersay/announce command where it will show on their screens in bold writting, i mean an extra menu that acts as like a datapad containing information for schedules posted by the administrator's.
However, i do think this would take alot of time to make if it is doable which i think some of it is, but not 100% sure.

------

Again, Sorry if these idea's have already been made by someone else or if already a feature in the mod.

Also sorry if some doesn't make any sence, I'm a little tired and off to get some rest.

Many Thanks,
Nika Reen.
Nika Reen Skin - 06/11/08 RP Age = 8, Species = Togruta
Ctathos
Lost One

Post by Ctathos »

Your second idea is already implemented.

The first I find interesting (as I do most ideas) but it holds some flaws (and I find there are much more pressing features needing to be coded). No one is going to take the time to roleplay some extra meditation for a brief bonus of force points only to have them disappear on first use. The 'advantage' it may grant in a force battle is naught, because the person would first have to take the time to meditate while in the midst of the battle (not going to happen).

However, to logically extend your idea, the force point boost should not be a lump sum of 50 to every person. Perhaps a formula like the following would be appropriate: FP Boost = Current FP / 10 + 2 * Account Level.

Suggestions are great, but try to play the mod and enjoy it for what it is before writing up suggestions.

Camase Whyndem

Post by Camase Whyndem »

Last time I looked when someone meditited in a battle they got there chin hit then stabbed in the stomach with a saber *cough* Qui gon *cough*

You gave me an idea with the datapad but instead what if it were for private chat? saying you have a new message, like an E-mail but it pops open?

Character: Camase Whyndem
Skin: http://www.filefront.com/14502057/Camase.pk3/