Vista install

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Vista install

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Have the installer detect what version of Windows the user is running, and if Windows Vista is found, automatically set the program to run with administrator privileges.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Dhiro

Re: Vista install

Post by Dhiro »

Corinth Alkorda wrote:Have the installer detect what version of Windows the user is running, and if Windows Vista is found, automatically set the program to run with administrator privileges.
I could come up with a really awesome [Linux] comment on that, but I won't.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot:

- I support this suggestion.
Last edited by Dhiro on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Popular to contrary belief, the first time you read this, you won't notice any odd use of words.
Indilia Von
Lost One

Re: Vista install

Post by Indilia Von »

Dhiro wrote:
Corinth Alkorda wrote:Have the installer detect what version of Windows the user is running, and if Windows Vista is found, automatically set the program to run with administrator privileges.
I could come up with a really awesome [Linux] comment on that, but I won't.
uh I guess that means..
1-5 Windows/MS - Linux
''One's Path is shown, in the latter years, for some and for some..in the early years'' ~ Indilia Von
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Although I love Linux, these comments are off-topic. Let's keep to the guidelines of the forum, please.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|