Auto-Update

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Sasha Raven
Lost One

Post by Sasha Raven »

/support/develop further
I agree, for a few days I've been thinking about this and it seems like a lot of work.
|height_5.11ft.|race_human| mentor_corinth.alkorda|Skin : http://www.gamefront.com/files/24280582/Sasha.zip
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Post by Sared Kilvan »

If this idea is included in the public release, I would STRONGLY suggest some kind of strict file-earmarking or checksum accompany it. My gut tells me that it would be entirely too easy for someone to slip in a nasty file in the download. Then again, what the public does with a public distro is their business.

Xaran Varc

Post by Xaran Varc »

Sared Kilvan wrote:If this idea is included in the public release, I would STRONGLY suggest some kind of strict file-earmarking or checksum accompany it. My gut tells me that it would be entirely too easy for someone to slip in a nasty file in the download. Then again, what the public does with a public distro is their business.
I don't think I would be comfortable with having my skin and such other matters released to the public.
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Post by Sared Kilvan »

Of course not. I'm sure it could be used for more vital things like maps, weapons, vehicles and such. Or in the case of RPMod, the core mod files themselves. Individual clans could re-direct the downloader towards their own sets of skins, not ours.