Discussions which are Out of Character.
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

A:
  • Corinth Alkorda
  • Alkaiser Aruladan
  • Samoon Chooga
Though, I wouldn't have written "attempted." All three were successful.

Q:
OOC: What was the "Memorial to the Lost 12"?
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

I should've phrased my question better, I wasn't aware you'd attempted suicide. The three I was thinking of were Ryn Yuo, Alkaiser Aruladan, and Samoon Chooga. But anyway, Master Corinth's question stands.
Sarrecm'ar'reccarve
Lost One

Post by Sarrecm'ar'reccarve »

[Guess] the memorial house was made on the yavin temple... (beats me. Before my time?)
|Age_41|Species_Chiss|Home world_Csilla/Jabiim|Mentor_Xa'o Zalei, Gabe Alkorda|Padawans_Arikakon Genkal, Aldor Arkanous|

Sig By: Sarrecm'ar'reccarve
Skin Updated: 8/16/09
Jared
Lost One

Post by Jared »

The memorial to the lost 12 were several cast busts displayed within the Archives of the original Jedi temple on Coruscant.

The lost 12 in question were Jedi who had left the order for one reason or another, including Count Dooku.

Q: What was Han Solo's favourite drink?

a) Jawa Juice?

b) Alderaanian Ale?

c) Smugglers Special Brew?
To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.
SKIN FROM RPMOD ASSETS
Elrehka Quena
Lost One

Post by Elrehka Quena »

A: Alderaanian Ale!!

Q: Which part of the temple, which we live in at the moment, was known as 'Sekura Land'?

P.S- Kaelen isn't allowed to answer.
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Jared wrote:The memorial to the lost 12 were several cast busts displayed within the Archives of the original Jedi temple on Coruscant.

The lost 12 in question were Jedi who had left the order for one reason or another, including Count Dooku.

Q: What was Han Solo's favourite drink?

a) Jawa Juice?

b) Alderaanian Ale?

c) Smugglers Special Brew?
This answer isn't correct. Remember, it's an *OOC JEDI* question.

Also, how could you not remember Corinth's suicide, Gabe? You dragged him out of the lake and brought him back to life. o_O
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

<_<...>_>...i... thought you just jumped in and forgot you didn't know how to swim?

And I have no idea what the memorial to the lost twelve was. i've only ever heard of the lost ten aka the original Lost Ones...
Neush Litrosh

Post by Neush Litrosh »

I can't seem to get the quotes to work correctly, but this is the question I'm answering.

Elrehka Quena
Q: Which part of the temple, which we live in at the moment, was known as 'Sekura Land'?

A. The second floor Training room?
Neush Litrosh
Xfire = Acheria
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Corinth Alkorda wrote:Q: OOC: What was the "Memorial to the Lost 12"?
This is the question currently standing.
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Post by Sared Kilvan »

Taking a stab in the dark here, the Dor'Shan Shelkat's memorial for the twelve senior leaders captured?

Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Err...apologies! We all have moments of brain damage, I suppose.

Q: OOC: What was the "Memorial to the Lost 10"?
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

I don't remember any memorial, I know we had a section of the old site's "Knights" pages dedicated to the Lost Ten, and I know sometimes people would refer to the Vladarion Memorial in academy_v2 as a tribute to the Lost Ten, but I honestly have no idea.
Sarrecm'ar'reccarve
Lost One

Post by Sarrecm'ar'reccarve »

Corinth...did Axem 'close' down Jedi for a bit, and then began the Dark times? idk...
|Age_41|Species_Chiss|Home world_Csilla/Jabiim|Mentor_Xa'o Zalei, Gabe Alkorda|Padawans_Arikakon Genkal, Aldor Arkanous|

Sig By: Sarrecm'ar'reccarve
Skin Updated: 8/16/09
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Answers to my unanswered questions:
Corinth Alkorda wrote:Q: What event lead Corinth to replace his old mechanical arm for a newer, more aesthetically pleasing model?
A: Jude Alkorda closed the blast doors while Corinth was in deep meditation on the upper level of the ceremonial hall. Corinth's arm was caught and crushed in it.
Corinth Alkorda wrote:Q: OOC: What was the "Memorial to the Lost Ten"?
A: The "Memorial to the Lost Ten" was an npc named as such that the High Council routinely spawned in the elevator shaft in Jedi Council GC/GCX in order to keep people from being able to go upstairs into the Council's chambers.

Oh, how spoiled we are with rpsecuritydoor . ;-)

Now that I have those two out of the way, I yield the next question to whoever sees this first.
Last edited by Corinth Alkorda on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Johauna Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Johauna Darkrider »

Gabe Alkorda wrote:I don't remember any memorial, I know we had a section of the old site's "Knights" pages dedicated to the Lost Ten, and I know sometimes people would refer to the Vladarion Memorial in academy_v2 as a tribute to the Lost Ten, but I honestly have no idea.
The Vladarion's memorial is actually dedicated to RL person who died on Christmas Eve in car crash. Virtue (the author of the map) put it in to honour him, as he was dear friend to many people who visit the community using this map - currently at V3 - so the memorial is not related to any 'lost 10' at all.
age --|height_1.65m|weight_54kg|race_human|mentor_ergo.stomi|jamus.kevari|arkallon
Nira wrote:I guess medicine isn't quite at the stage of being able to deal with stubborn Corellians.