Practice droid

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Practice droid

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Does anyone remember the level in SP in which you go to Coruscant to find a crime lord and you have defeat several droids? I thought those droid could prove useful in training with a lightsaber. The particular droids I'm talking about carry a blaster and have a deflector shield. The shield goes on and off in a pattern and I think that would help learn timing and swing control. Thoughts?

~Delmi
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

True true. And the saber droids in Jka are kinda tougher. I think I may be talking about the ones in KotF, If I'm not true they should be used...
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Selan
Lost One

Post by Selan »

isnt that what the bots in the bot room are for? Droids with a lightsaber?
Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

I remember those droids, especially the blaster and shield one. They were annoying. They'd prove helpful if we could get them on the server though. Mainly the blaster and shield one.

KoTF? Ew.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Selan wrote:isnt that what the bots in the bot room are for? Droids with a lightsaber?
No, I'm talking about the one with the blaster and shield...
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

I was adding to delmi's suggestion of the annoying bots with blasters the annoying ones with saber... both should be added I think.
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Selan
Lost One

Post by Selan »

Delmi wrote:
Selan wrote:isnt that what the bots in the bot room are for? Droids with a lightsaber?
No, I'm talking about the one with the blaster and shield...
OW those! Cant those just be spawned by admins?
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

LOL. Not those ones! Remember the ones in singler player when over corusant?THOSE ONES!
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

The assassin droids? Yes, we should be able to spawn those. Just ask a Knight or Master if you want one.

EDIT: Having tested them, you should know that they spawn without the shield.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Aslyn wrote:The assassin droids? Yes, we should be able to spawn those. Just ask a Knight or Master if you want one.

EDIT: Having tested them, you should know that they spawn without the shield.
Hmm, is it possible to have it work like it does in SP?
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

n0ot the assasin droids, you know i "tested" them alot. Anyways It doesn't matter... @_@ Those ones in sp are too overpowered anyway...
Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

they are pretty easy to take down as long as you time their shield up n downs... with an e-11 they don't do much to you really..

But yea would be cool practice here.

Fane Ornn'ila - Jedi Knight
¦ Mentor: Kaelen Sekura ¦

Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

Delmi aslyn spawned them a bit ago...So they are available just without the sheilds.
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

We actually have a droid who spawns lightsaber weilding droids as well as blaster firing droids still in the NPC Pack. Not sure why he isn't set up currently. I guess it's because unlike Atlantica we actually have an NPC room now. :?
Indilia Von
Lost One

Post by Indilia Von »

Nivek Tholmai wrote:We actually have a droid who spawns lightsaber weilding droids as well as blaster firing droids still in the NPC Pack. Not sure why he isn't set up currently. I guess it's because unlike Atlantica we actually have an NPC room now. :?
he is currently not working at the moment anyways.
not with the NPC*s at least.
''One's Path is shown, in the latter years, for some and for some..in the early years'' ~ Indilia Von