Suggestion

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Merton

Suggestion

Post by Merton »

Hiya All! im rping Khray Desu...whatever well i got an amazing idea its like Lynn´ees sugestion but you can add this stuff

A commlink! then if you press F and then write down a name everytime you then talk you dont need to do /Comm <name> oh oh and thats not all! how about a Breathing mask thing as Obi Kenobi and Qui Gon Jinn has in EP I and other things like that....Oh oh oh!!! And a....a......a..... A!!! HOLOCORN! =D and you can write things down in it...then if you press F you can read what you writed...and if you like do /drop Holocorn. another one can come and do /pickup Holocorn to get it up and read it and things like that!

Peace and love! =D
Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

/emshrug

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Indilia Von
Lost One

Re: Suggestion

Post by Indilia Von »

Merton wrote:Hiya All! im rping Khray Desu...whatever well i got an amazing idea its like Lynn´ees sugestion but you can add this stuff

A commlink! then if you press F and then write down a name everytime you then talk you dont need to do /Comm <name> oh oh and thats not all! how about a Breathing mask thing as Obi Kenobi and Qui Gon Jinn has in EP I and other things like that....Oh oh oh!!! And a....a......a..... A!!! HOLOCORN! =D and you can write things down in it...then if you press F you can read what you writed...and if you like do /drop Holocorn. another one can come and do /pickup Holocorn to get it up and read it and things like that!

Peace and love! =D
this would require lots of codeing, time, and so on.
as far as I remember it was a no, as (as far as to my knowledge ::JEDI:: has no coder)
the Breath mask can easly be roleplayed(no big there)
the holocron..no
it was actuly very few made(it's true), as they where very hard to make and I doubt..a Padawan, Intiate, Hopeful, Even a Knight would go around carrying a holocron.
thats my two-three cents.
''One's Path is shown, in the latter years, for some and for some..in the early years'' ~ Indilia Von
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Meh...I don't really see how this is needed. Most of this stuff is easily RP'ed, to be honest. As far as Holocron goes, my understanding is that they are very hard to make and kind of rare...so having anyone below a Master going around having a Holocron is not very realistic in the Star Wars sense. Just my thoughts.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Ergo Stomi
Lost One

Post by Ergo Stomi »

Um. wow. Well, if you're that lazy to type /comm, then maybe you should rethink your application. A few years ago, we had to do it all, by hand, no RPmod to do it for us. Don't let RPmod roleplay for you.
That goes with the other two suggestions. Breath masks can be Rp'ed, I should know, my character has one. And only Masters are allowed to create holocrons. What you're suggesting is the same thing the journals do for us on the forums, but with way more work.

"...a burning brand to your enemies, a brilliant fire to your friends."
| age _ 52| height _ 1.89 meters | weight _ 95.1 kilograms | race _ kel.dor | mentor _ rash.loist | padawans _ larkit / johauna.darkrider / daereon.daimon |
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

Erm...first would you settle down. Second, your suggestions of a replacement for the comm thing is useless /comm Master_Stomi Or /comm Indilia too much? Then you need to work more. Plus, please a breath mask? ::-:: That's what these are for'ya know. Plus, a holocron? That can be easilly rped out, but only by ultra masters. Like Soh and corinth and gabe maybe. Pfft. Even Yoda didn't have a holocron, sooo...Think on your suggestion, examine it, see it's side affects and its usesfulness/uselessness then post. That's what I do. :wink:
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Ametha Tasia wrote:Pfft. Even Yoda didn't have a holocron, sooo...
As a matter of fact, he did ;) Once the secret to creating Holocrons was rediscovered, it became quite normal for a Master to construct one, and as far as I'm aware, that's our tradition: Holocrons are created by Jedi Masters in this clan. But I don't think we necessarily need them as actual objects - we don't really have animations for them anyway.
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

Lol. EPIC FAIL! :P
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Aslyn wrote:It became quite normal for a Master to construct one
Just pointing that out...
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
dart2009

Re: Suggestion

Post by dart2009 »

Merton wrote:Hiya All! im rping Khray Desu...whatever well i got an amazing idea its like Lynn´ees sugestion but you can add this stuff

Peace and love! =D
Many cool ideas, but try and bring a little more to the table than that. Can you help do that sort of thing? If so then you might be able to convince them to let you put it in. But just the idea probly won't be enough.
Aduro Tovar

Post by Aduro Tovar »

It's an interesting idea but i don't think it could be very usefull though.
Species:Twi'lek
Li Andru
Exiled

Post by Li Andru »

One thing I suggested, under the table, was a list of everyone in ::JEDI:: to be pre-set with random Comm link frequencies, as Master Moza Ferorn has one. He sort of sparked the idea in my head.
|Age - 12|Species - Female Togruta| Former Apprentice to Moza Ferorn|
Indilia Von
Lost One

Post by Indilia Von »

to not give this thready anymore.
I do think the masters did well in explaining.
Ergo Stomi wrote:Um. wow. Well, if you're that lazy to type /comm, then maybe you should rethink your application. A few years ago, we had to do it all, by hand, no RPmod to do it for us. Don't let RPmod roleplay for you.
That goes with the other two suggestions. Breath masks can be Rp'ed, I should know, my character has one. And only Masters are allowed to create holocrons. What you're suggesting is the same thing the journals do for us on the forums, but with way more work.
Aslyn wrote:
Ametha Tasia wrote:Pfft. Even Yoda didn't have a holocron, sooo...
As a matter of fact, he did ;) Once the secret to creating Holocrons was rediscovered, it became quite normal for a Master to construct one, and as far as I'm aware, that's our tradition: Holocrons are created by Jedi Masters in this clan. But I don't think we necessarily need them as actual objects - we don't really have animations for them anyway.
~Indilia
''One's Path is shown, in the latter years, for some and for some..in the early years'' ~ Indilia Von