Active Console Command

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Li Andru
Exiled

Active Console Command

Post by Li Andru »

(Was not sure if this was the accurate position for it, but took a guess and decided to place it in here.)

As I was role playing removing a holo disk from the archive to insert into the Terminal, I thought of an idea, which is a good idea, so probably already has been mentioned before and has either A) Been shot down, C) Been in the works already, or B) All of the above.

The thought of an Activated Terminal, as seen in Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Single player (I.E. the Data pad) came to mind, that we could use the terminal by (by pressing our Use buttons) to activate a screen, similar to A-48 and B-52. The screen would role play us typing on the terminal, probably have its own animation of us rubbing on her chin and then randomly typing every so often. As I continue to type this suggestion I can see why it would be irrelevant... and unecessary, but just a thought.
|Age - 12|Species - Female Togruta| Former Apprentice to Moza Ferorn|
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

That would actually be pretty cool.

What would be *really* awesome would be a datapad feature that can render html and shows the holonet. I would drool so much I'd parch myself.
Li Andru
Exiled

Post by Li Andru »

I believe that idea, Master Alkorda, (or at least a version) was brought up by Master Quell a long while back. I believe people liked the idea, though it quickly died off. Not sure why it died off. It is a brilliant idea.
|Age - 12|Species - Female Togruta| Former Apprentice to Moza Ferorn|
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I love both ideas, really. I would love to see either or both of them implemented into RPMod.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Sasha Raven
Lost One

Post by Sasha Raven »

I'm completely in favor of both your ideas. I bet it would be really hard to make this happen. I know you can do that in Galaxies.... Not the typing thing though...
|height_5.11ft.|race_human| mentor_corinth.alkorda|Skin : http://www.gamefront.com/files/24280582/Sasha.zip