Skin :(

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Craolath

Skin :(

Post by Craolath »

Hello, JEDI. I'm having some skin problems.. I'm trying to reskin the 'Dante Reskin' model for my youngling character. Everything was going great, untill I moved all the files from the 'dante' folder to 'craolath' folder. Now the skin's hair and face are bugged. The textures are messed up.. my eye is in the back of my head. (Note: skin and face texture are put in one file) HELP!
EDIT: The weird part is that the clothes and everything else are just fine. maybe it's the ''invisible'' texturing on that file.
Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

In the .skin file in the models/players folder, you must rename the lies that say "dante" to craolath.

| age_44 | height_1.80m | weight_81.65g | race_rodian | mentor_martis.alguien | padawan_sarran.kuo/delmi.n'jork/caleb.quintilian|

((Alt. Character Skin))

Craolath

Post by Craolath »

I know, that's not the problem.. the texture is mixed, my eye is on my hair
Last edited by Craolath on Fri May 14, 2010 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Well, remember, reskinning is dependent on the shape of the model - you have to use the exact same proportions as the standard skin, or the model textures will skew. But upload the file and I'll take a look at it for you.
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Please continue this conversation through private communication. This forum is only for RPMod Help and Support.

Thank you.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|