Force powers?

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Atrux Nuro
Lost One

Post by Atrux Nuro »

Rash Loist wrote:
Zeak Dystiny wrote:Think speed needs some enhancements as well.
Speed leap plz.

/rpsupport
Species: Lorrdian|Age: 41|Height: 1.88 M|Weight: 93 KG|Birthdate: .02|Mentor(s): Coren Ran// Roan Takk

"I'm willing to die for my beliefs. 'Course, that ain't exactly Plan A."

Rash Loist for Jedi Master level 2
Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

Needs moar.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Ruluk
Lost One

Post by Ruluk »

Well, this is MY comment on powers posted so far.
Atrux Nuro wrote:If you could find an animation for it, Throw/impale would be cool. As soon as it's thrown it just sticks em' like a shishkabob(sp). Or just faster travel would be neato.
Throw/Impale seems cool, but probably animation would be the hardest part. However, the idea of simply making it go faster for lvls 4 and 5 is really good. You know, the current one is... slow...
Aayla Vigil wrote:Drain should be changed to Foce suppression/breach (with no health replenish). The replenish HP effect should be enabled only for lvl 4+, in my opinion.
I thought that Drain... drained HP in baseJKA. Like, it steals HP from your opponent. If I've been wrong all this time (:shock:), then the Force Suppression could be a nice idea for first lvls, then evolving to basejka drain.
Imil C. Ucindus wrote:I agree with everything except for the idea your had for the defense lvl 5, thats just weird. Maybe lvl 5 could give an increased chance of an automatic block that could even block back attacks.
I honestly had to think for a while of an improvement that didn't imply changing battle structure. I had in mind something like automatic parry and counter-attack when the opponent was in front of you, but that changes battle in undesired ways. Then I thought of something like, less damage dealt to the user or something like that.
Rash Loist wrote:Speed leap plz.
You know, this is actually cool, and if you make it like the mb2 one, that needs you to press like 4 buttons, there is no chance of accidental action.
Ametha Tasia wrote:I would like to have slow that actually dims the opponent's screen out, so they cannot move.
This can't be done; the engine can't change individual point of view of time in multiplayer.
Ametha Tasia wrote:Also, we should change force rage to force body, as I find it unusual that Jedi are allowed to use their anger in a fight, LoL.
Well, changing simply names won't influence that much. And, unless this is some power only allowed to masters, this could get a bit confusing. Still, the new name may be better.

As always, my... and only my point of view.

Jedi Padawan | Birth 275.08 | Initiation 280.31 | Master Fane Ornn'ila

Let's celebrate cause I've been with you guys for a RL year already! :D (not necessarily active all the time, but still!)