Teams

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Garik Kelzim

Post by Garik Kelzim »

I understand what you're saying and I support the idea of having more than one team but what phillip said was that we should only change our name's color, which is...Not really what we want right?
Name: Garik Kelzim| Species: Miraluka| Initiated: 276.24| Masters: Tomoran Serevarno
"Five naps a day keep A-48 away!"
Atrux Nuro
Lost One

Post by Atrux Nuro »

Honestly in group spars it's rough lol. Everyone on my team yells "heal me" but I have to wait for them to run away from our opponents or else it's useless.

But aside from the heal and meld benefits, I think it would work awesomely for classes. We wouldn't have to RP a glitch in the program when a Saber-Holo runs off to chase a youngling.
Species: Lorrdian|Age: 41|Height: 1.88 M|Weight: 93 KG|Birthdate: .02|Mentor(s): Coren Ran// Roan Takk

"I'm willing to die for my beliefs. 'Course, that ain't exactly Plan A."

Rash Loist for Jedi Master level 2
Phillip Braden

Post by Phillip Braden »

i didn't mean chance your whole name

you could just put the number after your rank to symbolise your team.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Phillip Braden wrote:i didn't mean chance your whole name

you could just put the number after your rank to symbolise your team.
That doesn't help defeat the issue with force team heal and force meld though Phillip. We could easily assign ourselves teams etc but a force team heal or meld would effect all people neat the user even the 'opposite team'. However if possible, being able to put ourselves into teams (like Red vs Blue CTF or TFFA) where the force heal and meld only effects the team mates of the player using said ability would be excellent, but also the ability to have more than 2 teams.

i.e the idea said before /rpassign team1 /rpassign team2 etc.

@ Garik, ah apologies! I've just noticed hah, yeah that... doesn't work.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol