Sensing the Force

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Jamus Kevari
Lost One

Post by Jamus Kevari »

Support fully. Gives a little more immersion.
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

I suppose you should be able to sense others using Force Sense. I support it.
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Ruluk
Lost One

Post by Ruluk »

I was somehow sure that this was suggested before.

Nevertheless, a good suggestion indeed.

Jedi Padawan | Birth 275.08 | Initiation 280.31 | Master Fane Ornn'ila

Let's celebrate cause I've been with you guys for a RL year already! :D (not necessarily active all the time, but still!)
Atrux Nuro
Lost One

Post by Atrux Nuro »

Lovely. Support.
Species: Lorrdian|Age: 41|Height: 1.88 M|Weight: 93 KG|Birthdate: .02|Mentor(s): Coren Ran// Roan Takk

"I'm willing to die for my beliefs. 'Course, that ain't exactly Plan A."

Rash Loist for Jedi Master level 2
Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

/support
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

Honestly, I've read the first post like 5 times, and I don't understand what Sared is suggesting.

| age_44 | height_1.80m | weight_81.65g | race_rodian | mentor_martis.alguien | padawan_sarran.kuo/delmi.n'jork/caleb.quintilian|

((Alt. Character Skin))

Ruluk
Lost One

Post by Ruluk »

Heheheh.

He wants the visual effects of the force powers, say, force push, to be invisible when you are of a sense rank below 1.

After all, you shouldn't be able to "see" a force power being done when you don't have any training in sense at all.

Hope it seems clear now. ;)

Jedi Padawan | Birth 275.08 | Initiation 280.31 | Master Fane Ornn'ila

Let's celebrate cause I've been with you guys for a RL year already! :D (not necessarily active all the time, but still!)
Garik Kelzim

Post by Garik Kelzim »

By the way. 8)

/Support
Name: Garik Kelzim| Species: Miraluka| Initiated: 276.24| Masters: Tomoran Serevarno
"Five naps a day keep A-48 away!"
Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

Ruluk wrote:Heheheh.

He wants the visual effects of the force powers, say, force push, to be invisible when you are of a sense rank below 1.

After all, you shouldn't be able to "see" a force power being done when you don't have any training in sense at all.

Hope it seems clear now. ;)
That doesn't make sense. You're saying that the animation for pull wouldn't be seen if you didn't have sense 1? When using a power, you still have to direct it physically.

| age_44 | height_1.80m | weight_81.65g | race_rodian | mentor_martis.alguien | padawan_sarran.kuo/delmi.n'jork/caleb.quintilian|

((Alt. Character Skin))

Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

No he means the actual effect, the Force Push effect, not the animation Lol. Like how Absorb works, you don't see it until someone uses a Force power against you. So in terms of this idea, using sense allows you to see the effect of a Force power being used, however, without having sense on, you don't see anything but a possible animation.

But... I like seeing the effects as they are right now, which is mostly all the time, to be honest. I wouldn't mind seeing this being toggable if anything.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

I don't really see a point for it then. I mean, it'd be nice, but the majority of the people who pass us are Force Sensitive anyways. I'll be one of the only ones who say "No" to this. It's one of those things that aren't necessary, nor is it THAT useful. As is, we can see the powers under certain circumstances, anyways.,

((Alt. Character Skin))